Does anyone just ignore all this election stuff

My mind is set but I get involved because....

• To annoy the other side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim chance it could change my decision

• I'm bored, it fills the day

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It never crossed my mind, I'm stupid

• American culture, get stuck in and rant

• Therapeutic reasons

• Under duress, it's constantly on in the household

• Entertainment, it's funny watching Trump/Harris

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other, I'll explain

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
When the Brexit referendum date was set, as soon as the news came on the radio or TV about Brexit, I switched it off. Be it an advert, debate, interview etc.. Anything that appeared anywhere about Brexit, I ignored it. My vote was always "Leave", so I couldn't be bothered with all the propaganda, it wasn't going to change my vote

If your mind is set on voting for Trump or Harris, why are you not ignoring the news, the polls, these debates, stupid news room interviews etc..?

You can choose upto 2 main reasons.

When the Brexit referendum date was set, as soon as the news came on the radio or TV about Brexit, I switched it off. Be it an advert, debate, interview etc.. Anything that appeared anywhere about Brexit, I ignored it. My vote was always "Leave", so I couldn't be bothered with all the propaganda, it wasn't going to change my vote

If your mind is set on voting for Trump or Harris, why are you not ignoring the news, the polls, these debates, stupid news room interviews etc..?

You can choose upto 2 main reasons.
To me elections are a mix of Benny Hill, Monty Python, Three Stooges, and professional wrestling and I treat them with the same level of seriousness.

I’m in it for the entertainment value, like the Super Bowl or the World Series.

Because the president who had any meaningful impact on my life was Nixon and the draft.

Forum List

Back