Does the New Testament Support Geographical Israel?

Infallible Arbiter

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2021
Nope.
Nothing special about geographical Israel.
And zero NT precedent to support geographical Israel.

I'll let the idiots comment before I begin with the Word of God on the subject.

Nope.

The ancient Hebrews certainly lived in the area we all Israel and their descendants have lived there for probably 3 millenia. They only ruled Israel for a few centuries and shared the area with many different peoples over that time. What kind of claim does that history give them? One among many I'd say.

Nope.

The ancient Hebrews certainly lived in the area we all Israel and their descendants have lived there for probably 3 millenia. They only ruled Israel for a few centuries and shared the area with many different peoples over that time. What kind of claim does that history give them? One among many I'd say.

The Canaanites mostly lived in the plains (the coastal strip and near the Jordan). The Amorites lived in the hill country. Other tribes lived in Canaan: The Perizzites, Hivites, Hittites, Jebusites, Moabites, Edomites, Philistines and Girgashites.

R9b49477b4899a38d3a585eb7844fda78

Nope.

The Canaanites mostly lived in the plains (the coastal strip and near the Jordan). The Amorites lived in the hill country. Other tribes lived in Canaan: The Perizzites, Hivites, Hittites, Jebusites, Moabites, Edomites, Philistines and Girgashites.

Thus far, no one is able to conjur up any NT support for geographical Israel.

Nope.

What does the movie series, "Indiana Jones" say? Nothing.

I guess were are back to square one.

Nope.

still not able to deal with the OP -

indiana was wrapped up in a fantasy - all a lie
the ark of the covenant has never been found and based on jeremiah never will be found

Nope.

the ark of the covenant has never been found and based on jeremiah never will be found

Axum And The Ark Of The Covenant In Ethiopia (Ancient History)
Jul 30, 2019 · Axum is a place of legend in ancient Ethiopian culture. A resting place of kings and queens dating back to biblical times, the reign of the mysterious Queen Sheba, and the alleged resting place of the Ark of the Covenant.

Nope.

Jul 30, 2019 · Axum is a place of legend in ancient Ethiopian culture. A resting place of kings and queens dating back to biblical times, the reign of the mysterious Queen Sheba, and the alleged resting place of the Ark of the Covenant.
alleged
no picture
imagine that

Nope.

alleged
no picture
imagine that

Who knows?

Nope.

When you do, ensure it is the word of God, not some 2000 year old book or your own interpretations of it.
I don't believe you have access to anything a fictitious ghost said but want to spray you religious knowledge on those poor ignorant fools.

Go ahead. Try it on me son. See how good you are.

Nope.

When you do, ensure it is the word of God, not some 2000 year old book or your own interpretations of it.
I don't believe you have access to anything a fictitious ghost said but want to spray you religious knowledge on those poor ignorant fools.

Go ahead. Try it on me son. See how good you are.

look, a blind dog in a meat house

Nope.

We have the ENTIRE Bible to gain understanding on this topic. Christ ONLY had the OT.

You are an ignorant/bigoted fool

Nope.

Same argument for justifying butt sex among two men. You're an ignorant fool

Nope.

Same argument for justifying butt sex among two men. You're an ignorant fool
a bottomless pit speaketh

New Topics

Forum List

Back