View attachment 397674
This is our Pitsky. A Pitbull Husky puppy, 60 lbs at 9 months, helping me fish. Awesome dog with probably the friendliest disposition I have ever seen in a dog.
View attachment 397676
Screw dog haters. Something wrong with those folks, and especially screw breed haters.
Aww does he sing like a husky? One of my customers gave herself a Christmas present by adopting a shelter husky on Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning she had a singing husky and seven newborn huskies. No one knew she was pregnant.
Actually he is not very vocal. Doesn't bark much. Just whines when he sees people and dogs walk by because he wants to visit everyone. He does bark at things that puzzle him, like the rock hazard bouys floating in lake, and a big pontoon boat that went by. He does have the energy of a Husky, and the happy go lucky personality.

Apparently there's a large community of online dog haters.

The stigma around disliking dogs causes a lot of people to remain silent. And of course, dog owners fall into a disapproving rant whenever anyone insults the dog lover community.

Of course, the one place where true feelings come out is always the ballot box. Pitbull bans, leash laws, and so much more! The Anti-Dog community on the web might be losing the commentary battle, but they're winning the battle of hearts and minds.

I personally am a dog owner, but even I can admit that bad dog owners are the most infuriating sight on the face of the planet. The Anti-Dog Youtube Community is sure to keep growing unless the pet owner community comes to terms with the bad apples poisoning the bunch.

I love dogs, but people who don't keep their dogs out of my face piss me off.

View attachment 397674
This is our Pitsky. A Pitbull Husky puppy, 60 lbs at 9 months, helping me fish. Awesome dog with probably the friendliest disposition I have ever seen in a dog.
View attachment 397676
Screw dog haters. Something wrong with those folks, and especially screw breed haters.

That a doggie life vest pops if overboard? Way cool if it is what I think it is.
Just a harness, but a good idea. Puppy hasn't gone overboard so far.

View attachment 397674
View attachment 397676
Aww does he sing like a husky? One of my customers gave herself a Christmas present by adopting a shelter husky on Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning she had a singing husky and seven newborn huskies. No one knew she was pregnant.

No one knew your customer was pregnant?

View attachment 397674
View attachment 397676

Looks like a real good boy. He sure is focused.

Last edited:
When I take my boy for a walk I don't even hold the leash. I just throw it over my left shoulder and he walks right with me. If I stop, he stops. Doesn't chase rabbits, squirrels, cats, skunks, or anything. He isn't even distracted by playing kids or bikes, skateboards or things like that. Actually, if I let him out to take a squirt or whatever, the wildlife doesn't even run away. In fact, I think I have pictures on my phone of him peeing right next to rabbits and they're just hanging out eating weeds or whatever. No comotion at all.

It's the other dogs that act a fool. And it's the owners inexperience and inattentiveness every single time.

My dog just looks at them like they're acting foolish and keeps on about his business.

There is no other dog on the planet with more bite force than my boy. Yet, he's the largest and most sociable dog around here. He's the only one that acts civil.

I can't count how many times people have asked me to help train their dog. I always tell em, the dog already knows the way. It's you who has to learn the way. They almost seem offended every single time I say that. But it's true. And I say it politely, so, it's not like I'm being dickish or anything.

Last edited:
When I take my boy for a walk I don't even hold the leash. I just throw it over my left shoulder and he walks right with me. If I stop, he stops. Doesn't chase rabbits, squirrels, cats, skunks, or anything. He isn't even distracted by playing kids or bikes, skateboards or things like that. Actually, if I let him out to take a squirt or whatever, the wildlife doesn't even run away. In fact, I think I have pictures on my phone of him peeing right next to rabbits and they're just hanging out eating weeds or whatever. No comotion at all.

It's the other dogs that act a fool. And it's the owners inexperience and inattentiveness every single time.

My dog just looks at them like they're acting foolish and keeps on about his business.

There is no other dog on the planet with more bite force than my boy. Yet, he's the largest and most sociable dog around here. He's the only one that acts civil.

I can't count how many times people have asked me to help train their dog. I always tell em, the dog already knows the way. It's you who has to learn the way. They almost seem offended every single time I say that. But it's true. And I say it politely, so, it's not like I'm being dickish or anything.

To be honest, I've seen more chihuahuas bite kids than big dogs

That a doggie life vest pops if overboard? Way cool if it is what I think it is.
[/QUOTE]

That would be a big worry for me, overboard in deep water, frightened, maybe not a swimmer. But I'm way "overboard" in my doggie protection!

That would be a big worry for me, overboard in deep water, frightened, maybe not a swimmer. But I'm way "overboard" in my doggie protection!
[/QUOTE]
Looked online and they are for sale...
dog-life-vest.jpg

Only 20-30 bucks, not bad.
There is even Shark fin jackets available lol.
8989a0d7bdfefd343bedbe2d1ed280d8.jpg

Look Out!!!!

Corgi Shark has Pearly Whites!!!:omg:

Looked online and they are for sale...
View attachment 402789

Only 20-30 bucks, not bad.
There is even Shark fin jackets available lol.
View attachment 402790
Look Out!!!!

Corgi Shark has Pearly Whites!!!:omg:
[/QUOTE]

Oh that's funny. We had a little spitz used to salmon fish of WA coast, she always had a vest.

Apparently there's a large community of online dog haters.

The stigma around disliking dogs causes a lot of people to remain silent. And of course, dog owners fall into a disapproving rant whenever anyone insults the dog lover community.

Of course, the one place where true feelings come out is always the ballot box. Pitbull bans, leash laws, and so much more! The Anti-Dog community on the web might be losing the commentary battle, but they're winning the battle of hearts and minds.

I personally am a dog owner, but even I can admit that bad dog owners are the most infuriating sight on the face of the planet. The Anti-Dog Youtube Community is sure to keep growing unless the pet owner community comes to terms with the bad apples poisoning the bunch.

dogs are a LOT better than a lot of '''humans'''
unlike some humans, dogs obey simple commands like:
don't move
paws up

Totally agree that it's not the dogs fault why some hated them but it's the owners for how they raised their own dogs.

Forum List

Back