🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DON MCGAHN STOPPED full FBI investig'n of KAVANAUGH, if done would be "disastrous"

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
And Trump couldn't order him to do a full investigation? Yeah, right! Remember MC GAHN is OUT THE DOOR as soon as this is completed. Maybe he thought he had to stay longer if Kavanaugh BOMBED and he is ready to move on? Maybe McGahn is buddies with Kavanaugh?

Any which way you look at it AMERICA GOT SCREWED!! And women were told 'go fuck yourselves'!

White House counsel Don McGahn stopped FBI from full Kavanaugh investigation even after Trump OK’d it: report

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
05 OCT 2018 AT 23:27 ET

Don-Mcgahn-800x430.jpg
Don McGahn (Photo: Gage Skidmore/Flickr)

Last week, President Donald Trump agreed to allow the FBI to conduct an investigation of the rape and attempted rape charges levied against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) demanded them before agreeing to support the nominee.

That investigation only took a few days and involved just nine witnesses, neither of which was Kavanaugh or Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who says she survived an attack by the judge.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/wh...augh-investigation-even-trump-okd-report/link

According to a new report by the New York Times, that wasn’t Trump’s fault.

Rather, “an exasperated President Trump” actually wanted a real investigation and was thwarted by the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II.

“Tell the F.B.I. they can investigate anything, he told Mr. McGahn, because we need the critics to stop,” the Times reports.

However, McGahn convinced Trump that “a wide-ranging inquiry like some Democrats were demanding — and Mr. Trump was suggesting — would be potentially disastrous for Judge Kavanaugh’s chances of confirmation to the Supreme Court.”

McGahn also made the case that Trump “could not legally order the F.B.I. to rummage indiscriminately through someone’s life.”

So, instead, the FBI wrapped up the investigation without even talking to Ford and Kavanaugh....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/whi...mp-okd-report/

And Trump couldn't order him to do a full investigation? Yeah, right! Remember MC GAHN is OUT THE DOOR as soon as this is completed. Maybe he thought he had to stay longer if Kavanaugh BOMBED and he is ready to move on? Maybe McGahn is buddies with Kavanaugh?

Any which way you look at it AMERICA GOT SCREWED!! And women were told 'go fuck yourselves'!

White House counsel Don McGahn stopped FBI from full Kavanaugh investigation even after Trump OK’d it: report

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Don-Mcgahn-800x430.jpg

Last week, President Donald Trump agreed to allow the FBI to conduct an investigation of the rape and attempted rape charges levied against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) demanded them before agreeing to support the nominee.

That investigation only took a few days and involved just nine witnesses, neither of which was Kavanaugh or Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who says she survived an attack by the judge.

Rather, “an exasperated President Trump” actually wanted a real investigation and was thwarted by the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II.

“Tell the F.B.I. they can investigate anything, he told Mr. McGahn, because we need the critics to stop,” the Times reports.

However, McGahn convinced Trump that “a wide-ranging inquiry like some Democrats were demanding — and Mr. Trump was suggesting — would be potentially disastrous for Judge Kavanaugh’s chances of confirmation to the Supreme Court.”

McGahn also made the case that Trump “could not legally order the F.B.I. to rummage indiscriminately through someone’s life.”

So, instead, the FBI wrapped up the investigation without even talking to Ford and Kavanaugh....

Who is the source that is seemingly being quoted? I see this is from The NY Times, but from whom did they get the quotes? Maybe it was Feinstein, she seems to get all the good info first.

Why should we waste resources on another investigation for a party by teenagers 35 years ago? No crime was ever reported then.

Ford has never reported any crime to the local authorities. Maybe she should start there. I’m sure the local police will get right on it and investigate what happened between drunk teenagers 35 years ago, especially when the victim isn’t even claiming she was raped.

When Ruth croaks.....

The next one better be John Birch.

Fuck the assholes on the left.

They have shown themselves to be total pricks.

An investigation that the Democrats wanted would not only have been disastrous to the confirmation, it would have ended it. Democrats were prepared to have an investigation go on to 2020. Everyone knew that. They asked for a week. They got a week.

There was no reason to reinterview either Ford or Kavanaugh. What would they be asked? They had both been exhaustively questioned by the senate. I can understand Ford wanting another chance to explore and reinforce her pain. They all do. But there is nothing more to say.

346C7158-C499-4159-85C3-CC922095AE23.gif

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Don-Mcgahn-800x430.jpg

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Don-Mcgahn-800x430.jpg

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Don-Mcgahn-800x430.jpg

trump launch.jpg

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Don-Mcgahn-800x430.jpg

No, it wouldn't be a disaster -- perhaps you folks have not figured it out yet -- Trump can do anything he wants to do, period...

The sooner you get that thru your heads, the better you will be...I would say that libs need to find their own Trump, but that won't work because libs are expected to play by the rules while simultaneously being called cheaters due to the Republicans need to self project.

I am sorry libs, you will be a loser for generations

Forum List

Back