Donald J. Trump Announces He is Dropping Out Of The Race

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Donald Trump has announced that on principle, he is dropping out of the presidential race. "In all good conscience..." he said, "I would be trashing the very principles our great nation was founded upon, if I were to stay in the race." "Plus, unlike Sleepy Joe Biden, I will not be going down in history as a complete and utter hypocrite. For the good of the country, and out of respect for the US Constitution, I am dropping out of the race."

And with that, America was saved from an unprecedented constitutional crisis.

President Biden's campaign issued a statement saying "The fact that Mr. Trump today, acknowledged he shouldn’t be allowed to run -- that if he were to run and win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. This is a testament to Mr. Trump's love of principle and country. In a situation where he would insist on staying in the race, we could very well be going through an unprecedented constitutional crisis, where a presidential candidate representing a major political party, the once great Grand Old Party, was convicted of felonies would be running for the highest off in the land.

Mr. Trump graciously saved us all from that.

God Bless Mr. Trump and God Bless America!

And in other developments........Aileen Cannon was appointed to hear the appeals of the verdict from the sham trial in New York. It is expected she will have the entire state arrested for "simply being from New York". and "Electing the carpetbagger, failed SOS HIllary Clinton as senator.

And in other developments........Aileen Cannon was appointed to hear the appeals of the verdict from the sham trial in New York. It is expected she will have the entire state arrested for "simply being from New York". and "Electing the carpetbagger, failed SOS HIllary Clinton as senator.
I would love to see that happen in real life.

:auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump has announced that on principle, he is dropping out of the presidential race. "In all good conscience..." he said, "I would be trashing the very principles our great nation was founded upon, if I were to stay in the race." "Plus, unlike Sleepy Joe Biden, I will not be going down in history as a complete and utter hypocrite. For the good of the country, and out of respect for the US Constitution, I am dropping out of the race."

And with that, America was saved from an unprecedented constitutional crisis.

President Biden's campaign issued a statement saying "The fact that Mr. Trump today, acknowledged he shouldn’t be allowed to run -- that if he were to run and win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. This is a testament to Mr. Trump's love of principle and country. In a situation where he would insist on staying in the race, we could very well be going through an unprecedented constitutional crisis, where a presidential candidate representing a major political party, the once great Grand Old Party, was convicted of felonies would be running for the highest off in the land.

Mr. Trump graciously saved us all from that.

God Bless Mr. Trump and God Bless America!
I heard Trump is going to ask people to vote for Biden over any other Republican, because he considers them to be disloyal.

It's what I heard.

Only in your case. We'll thank you to not electronically play with yourself in front of the rest of us.

Left-oinkers just need to get hobbies.

Some of them might be trainable. They could work for Meals On Wheels. Doing something useful and helping others is an alien concept to them, but I think they could get it if they tried hard.

Those Salon magazines in your bathroom are there for when you run out of toilet paper.

Not to be read....and certainly not to be taken seriously.
That reminds me of my grandmother's out house where she kept a couple of old Sears and Roebuck catalogs for that. I still remember the women's underwear section.

Forum List

Back