Donald Trump at Moms for Liberty says Ivanka ‘hired millions of people’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Once again the doddering old fool stays in his safe space and riffs on his greatest hits as everyone nods off.

This time he claims that Ivanka turned down his offer as gen Secretary of the UN, I rate that plausible because it is something he was likely to do. but surely that wascthe ideal job for Kush. The magical being that brought peace to the middle east.

Then he pivoted to claim that Ivanka traversed the US making sure that every American had a job. Its incredible that the monsters swallowing that shit decide what books your kids read.

Another failed opportunity to reset his failing campaign.

It is a figure of speech. Duh!

1ezjm3.jpg

Once again the doddering old fool stays in his safe space and riffs on his greatest hits as everyone nods off.

This time he claims that Ivanka turned down his offer as gen Secretary of the UN, I rate that plausible because it is something he was likely to do. but surely that wascthe ideal job for Kush. The magical being that brought peace to the middle east.

Then he pivoted to claim that Ivanka traversed the US making sure that every American had a job. Its incredible that the monsters swallowing that shit decide what books your kids read.

Another failed opportunity to reset his failing campaign.

Imagine sitting in the UK, where your health system is gone, the entire nation is being overtaken by migrants, and people come to a teacher's house to arrest him for not supporting trans.

And all you can do is bitch and complain all day about the potential future leader of a nation YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO.

Couldn't be me.

Forum List

Back