Donald Trump Is A Threat To Democracy!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Right,... So is that why are you guys on the left trying to throw him in prison? Silence him when you don't like what he has to say? Murder him because you know that he's most likely going to win this election in a landslide? Hypocritical much?

Dem filth can't attack Trump on the issues because he crushes them, so they fling personal attacks and lies.

And when that doesn't work they resort to violence and bullets start flying yet they say they we're the violent ones. I swear, if I was president all of these terrorists would be delivered to Russia via air mail.

I think the Judge is letting voters decide without the pressure of a pre-election sentence.

So in other words only imprison him if he loses? That makes perfect sense. NOT!

And when that doesn't work they resort to violence and bullets start flying yet they say they we're the violent ones. I swear, if I was president all of these terrorists would be delivered to Russia via air mail.

So in other words only imprison him if he loses? That makes perfect sense. NOT!
Dems accusing others of what they are doing has become so common it's almost laughable.

Right,... So is that why are you guys on the left trying to throw him in prison? Silence him when you don't like what he has to say? Murder him because you know that he's most likely going to win this election in a landslide? Hypocritical much?
I truly believe U R correct about the Trump landslide. In my opinion the ONLY hope for the statist left is if their Riga-Votus scam sets in to save their day.

But the left has a cure for the threat to democracy. If we just-
1. Ban free speech.
2. Ban the right to defend ourselves with firearms.
3. Make sure you don't need to identify yourself to vote.
4. Ban stores from leaving high crime areas.
5. Ban medical experts and biologists from stating the number of genders.
6. Remove the electoral college.
7. De-fund law enforcement.
8. Promote diversity over ability in hiring.
We can save democracy.

Forum List

Back