Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Another Boston publication calling Brady on his lying and deceptive ways.

"those who go to the TB12 Sports Therapy Center at Patriot Place are going there because they want to be part of the cult of Brady and his brand, not a trainer they couldn’t pick out of a lineup.

Those people believe in Brady as much as he believes in Guerrero. If Brady is going to proselytize the health gospel of Guerrero to the Patriots-loving masses, then he has a responsibility to make sure that Guerrero isn’t exaggerating the effectiveness of his medicine — again.

It’s not just Guerrero’s reputation on the line. It’s Brady’s as well, especially if he truly believes, as he said, that his post-football calling is educating people on Guerrero’s methods. He can’t let his zeal and zest for a friend who has allowed him to stiff-arm Father Time through better living blind him to that fact.

Shrugging off Guerrero’s past incidents, which also include promoting a drink in 2011 that he said could help prevent concussions, as part of the guru’s past isn’t the right call."

Tom Brady shouldn’t play keep-away with facts on health guru - The Boston Globe

thats priceless that even the boston media has turned on him.:clap::thup:

old fart style and chrissy can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:up:

i actually want to see the cheats make it back to the superbowl because the cards and the packers are the two best teams in the NFL this year.the cheats havent played anybody this year.when they have to face a defense as physical as they are,brady will choke and it will be a blowout something they have never had to face before and will depress them,not only that,bradys legacy would take an even bigger hit.lol

he got lucky last year because he was throwing against a crippled secondary.we saw what the seahawks could do the year before when they were completely healthy,they shut down the highest scoring offense in NFL history.

this time they would face a team that would not be hurt and a coach who is not on the take who throws game and would try to win.lol

My whole issue is with Brady and the Patriots lying and cheating then holding themselves out as something special. No way can anyone get around that and finally in NE are they going after the cheater.

They are something "special" you moron! They are the best organization in the NFL over the past 15 years...bar none! It's not even close. Kraft is the best owner over that time period...Belichick is the best coach...Brady is the best quarterback...and they have had more class acts in as players than any other two teams combined! Your whole "issue" with the Patriots is that they kick the tar out of your favorite team...you simply aren't honest enough to admit it!
Rah rah crybaby, you already admitted they were stinking lousy cheaters. Now try to claim you did not post this in your one moment of honesty, Oldstyle: "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules". :eek-52::crybaby::uhoh3:

It's ok little poopy pants, cleansing one's mind of long held misconceptions and coming out with the truth is good for wittle Oldfartstyle.:itsok:

Now you can go back to sleep.

1b183c9385ca75c883c5a5f1446470f8.jpg
I "admitted" that eight years ago the Patriots broke an NFL rule on where you were allowed to film your opponents sideline from. That's all I've "admitted". What's laughable is the claim from idiots like yourself that the Patriots win because they cheat...something that they disproved following "Spy Gate" by going undefeated all season and losing in the Super Bowl on David Tyree's miracle helmet catch!

"Inflate Gate" is an even bigger farce than "Spy Gate". Roger Goodell let himself get sucked into a steel cage death match with Robert Kraft and Tom Brady on the say so of the Indianapolis Colts...a team caught piping in artificial crowd noise to their stadium which is an obvious violation of the rules and proves that they are quite willing to cheat to gain an advantage over their opponents. The so called proof that the Patriots cheated is the deflated ball that the Colts had in their possession...the only ball out of 12 game balls that was deflated substantially! What Goodell SHOULD have done is ask Ted Wells to investigate how that one ball somehow became so deflated compared to all the others! What Goodell SHOULD have done is question the team that has proven themselves willing to blatantly cheat and that team would be the Indianapolis Colts.

Poor Phallics...it's Sunday again and you know what that means! Another day for him and Fart Boy to gnash their teeth as they watch the Patriots win and their teams lose. I'm telling you, Chris...by the end of this season he's going to be nothing more than a quivering shell whining about the Patriots and posting his sick pictures of naked Tom Brady and men in jock straps. Sit back and:dance::dance: enjoy the ride! :dance:

Poor Phallics...it's Sunday again and you know what that means! Another day for him and Fart Boy to gnash their teeth as they watch the Patriots win and their teams lose. I'm telling you, Chris...by the end of this season he's going to be nothing more than a quivering shell whining about the Patriots and posting his sick pictures of naked Tom Brady and men in jock straps. Sit back and:dance::dance: enjoy the ride! :dance:

The dude has some serious problems, I think.

My year old GF who is in her 30's says you look like one of her mother's friends she grew up with. She said I should be kind and make you a meal so you can put some meat on your boney bones. Drinking, drugging, smoking and bulimia don't mix call your sponsor and help yourself.:uhoh3::itsok:

Why would a man with a girlfriend be stalking old women on the internet?

Now, how about you try and stick to the topic of discussion for a change? All you have done throughout this entire thread is insult everyone. You have some serious issues, dude. Get help.

I am posting about the OP you are posting photos of that emaciated woman looking to snag a man.

patriots-recipes.jpg

My photos are beautiful. In fact, younger men try to pick me up quite often. I get checked out everywhere I go, including here. Just because you want me to be ugly, emaciated, whatever, doesn't mean that I am. I am extremely healthy and I work out every day. Sorry it bothers you that I'm an attractive lady. Nothing I can do about that.
ChrisL: "younger men try to pick me up quite often" why you standing on their feet?

This doesn't even make any sense! :cuckoo:

My year old GF who is in her 30's says you look like one of her mother's friends she grew up with. She said I should be kind and make you a meal so you can put some meat on your boney bones. Drinking, drugging, smoking and bulimia don't mix call your sponsor and help yourself.:uhoh3::itsok:

Who are you trying to convince exactly, bro? Lol

Big man cussing out women over the internet because his stupid football team can't play worth shit. ChrisL's pretty face is a damn site better than your doofy inbred ass either deserves, or would ever be able to get, I'm guessing.

Tell your imaginary girlfriend I said "hey." ;)

Big man cussing out women over the internet because his stupid football team can't play worth shit. ChrisL's pretty face is a damn site better than your doofy inbred ass either deserves, or would ever be able to get, I'm guessing.

:smiliehug: Thank you so much, you sweetie! :)

Look to the Boston media print and radio, WEEI, 98.5 as well. There is a growing distrust of Brady and the Patriots....

Have you ever so much as set foot in New England, you ignorant weirdo? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Tell your shrink to increase the dosage.

I see ChrisL called you over to beat me up....another fail

I am discussing the Patriots and Brady cheating.

No, Sgt has commented on your disgusting comments before to me in private. Apparently, he is tired of you too.

Another Boston publication calling Brady on his lying and deceptive ways.

"those who go to the TB12 Sports Therapy Center at Patriot Place are going there because they want to be part of the cult of Brady and his brand, not a trainer they couldn’t pick out of a lineup.

Those people believe in Brady as much as he believes in Guerrero. If Brady is going to proselytize the health gospel of Guerrero to the Patriots-loving masses, then he has a responsibility to make sure that Guerrero isn’t exaggerating the effectiveness of his medicine — again.

It’s not just Guerrero’s reputation on the line. It’s Brady’s as well, especially if he truly believes, as he said, that his post-football calling is educating people on Guerrero’s methods. He can’t let his zeal and zest for a friend who has allowed him to stiff-arm Father Time through better living blind him to that fact.

Shrugging off Guerrero’s past incidents, which also include promoting a drink in 2011 that he said could help prevent concussions, as part of the guru’s past isn’t the right call."

Tom Brady shouldn’t play keep-away with facts on health guru - The Boston Globe

thats priceless that even the boston media has turned on him.:clap::thup:

old fart style and chrissy can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:up:

i actually want to see the cheats make it back to the superbowl because the cards and the packers are the two best teams in the NFL this year.the cheats havent played anybody this year.when they have to face a defense as physical as they are,brady will choke and it will be a blowout something they have never had to face before and will depress them,not only that,bradys legacy would take an even bigger hit.lol

he got lucky last year because he was throwing against a crippled secondary.we saw what the seahawks could do the year before when they were completely healthy,they shut down the highest scoring offense in NFL history.

this time they would face a team that would not be hurt and a coach who is not on the take who throws game and would try to win.lol

My whole issue is with Brady and the Patriots lying and cheating then holding themselves out as something special. No way can anyone get around that and finally in NE are they going after the cheater.

They are something "special" you moron! They are the best organization in the NFL over the past 15 years...bar none! It's not even close. Kraft is the best owner over that time period...Belichick is the best coach...Brady is the best quarterback...and they have had more class acts in as players than any other two teams combined! Your whole "issue" with the Patriots is that they kick the tar out of your favorite team...you simply aren't honest enough to admit it!
Rah rah crybaby, you already admitted they were stinking lousy cheaters. Now try to claim you did not post this in your one moment of honesty, Oldstyle: "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules". :eek-52::crybaby::uhoh3:

It's ok little poopy pants, cleansing one's mind of long held misconceptions and coming out with the truth is good for wittle Oldfartstyle.:itsok:

Now you can go back to sleep.

1b183c9385ca75c883c5a5f1446470f8.jpg
I "admitted" that eight years ago the Patriots broke an NFL rule on where you were allowed to film your opponents sideline from. That's all I've "admitted". What's laughable is the claim from idiots like yourself that the Patriots win because they cheat...something that they disproved following "Spy Gate" by going undefeated all season and losing in the Super Bowl on David Tyree's miracle helmet catch!

"Inflate Gate" is an even bigger farce than "Spy Gate". Roger Goodell let himself get sucked into a steel cage death match with Robert Kraft and Tom Brady on the say so of the Indianapolis Colts...a team caught piping in artificial crowd noise to their stadium which is an obvious violation of the rules and proves that they are quite willing to cheat to gain an advantage over their opponents. The so called proof that the Patriots cheated is the deflated ball that the Colts had in their possession...the only ball out of 12 game balls that was deflated substantially! What Goodell SHOULD have done is ask Ted Wells to investigate how that one ball somehow became so deflated compared to all the others! What Goodell SHOULD have done is question the team that has proven themselves willing to blatantly cheat and that team would be the Indianapolis Colts.
Poor deflection

the fact is Brady cheated and lied as does the Patriots. You even supported that idea.

You see, Sgt_Gath is a REAL man.

No, Sgt has commented on your disgusting comments before to me in private. Apparently, he is tired of you too.
oh another "private" discussion. :rolleyes:

You see, Sgt_Gath is a REAL man.
You are more of a man than he is.

Now how about discussing the OP and how the Patriots and Brady are cheaters.

oh another "private" discussion. :rolleyes:

Sgt_Gath and I have been friends for 3 or 4 years now. We have private conversations all the time. I like him.

Forum List

Back