Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Have you ever been to New England, hitler?
For years

When was the last time?
Recently although I am still in NE a great deal of the time.

Try something the next time you're there, Phallics. Go to a local bar and start talking smack about Tom Brady being a liar and a cheat in a real loud voice. I've got a feeling that you'll find out first hand how people feel about Brady in New England. The only question is who'd be the first one to punch your lights out...a guy or a girl.
you admitted they cheated

Have you ever been to New England, hitler?
For years

When was the last time?

Try something the next time you're there, Phallics. Go to a local bar and start talking smack about Tom Brady being a liar and a cheat in a real loud voice. I've got a feeling that you'll find out first hand how people feel about Brady in New England. The only question is who'd be the first one to punch your lights out...a guy or a girl.

I admitted that they broke the NFL's rule on where you could film your opponents from...an infraction of the rules that gave them such an advantage that when it was taken away they struggled for the rest of that season! Oh...wait! They went through the regular season undefeated AFTER Spygate and only lost the Super Bowl on a miracle play proving that they didn't need to cheat to win.

So Phallics...how's your day going, little buddy? I notice your Ravens got their butts spanked again. Hope you enjoyed every second of that, you whiny loser! 1-5 now? Losing to the 1-4 49ers? Ouch...that's gotta sting!

For years

When was the last time?

I admitted that they broke the NFL's rule on where you could film your opponents from...an infraction of the rules that gave them such an advantage that when it was taken away they struggled for the rest of that season! Oh...wait! They went through the regular season undefeated AFTER Spygate and only lost the Super Bowl on a miracle play proving that they didn't need to cheat to win.

So Phallics...how's your day going, little buddy? I notice your Ravens got their butts spanked again. Hope you enjoyed every second of that, you whiny loser!
So then you again agreed they cheated.

They broke a rule that other teams broke as well. They paid the price for that rule violation. They also demonstrated rather emphatically that year that they didn't need video tape of the opponent's side line to win games, coming one freak play from being the first team EVER to win that number of games in one season!

Funny how obsessed you are with the Patriots breaking an obviously insignificant rule eight years ago but don't care at all about the Colts pumping in crowd noise to their stadium when their opponents had the ball on offense.

Bottom line is this, Phallics...

Take away a first and third round draft pick from the Patriots...take away a million dollars from the team as well!

It still won't make your Ravens winners and it still won't keep Tom Brady from kicking your team's ass with cast offs and late round draft picks.

Take away a first and third round draft pick from the Patriots...take away a million dollars from the team as well!

It still won't make your Ravens winners and it still won't keep Tom Brady from kicking your team's ass with cast offs and late round draft picks.
Bottom line is the Patriots are cheaters everything after that is bullshit. No personal attack you can hurl will change that fact. I am a fan of good honest football.

Bottom line is the Patriots are cheaters everything after that is bullshit. No personal attack you can hurl will change that fact. I am a fan of good honest football.

You "say" that, Phallics but you don't seem to have a problem with the Colts cheating....you don't seem to have a problem with the Bears cheating...while you're absolutely obsessed with the cheating that Tom Brady has allegedly done even though you can't come up with any proof that he did so. Let's be honest...you're not a "fan"...you're a "hater".

So let's see...the Ravens go down to one of the worst teams in the NFL...while the Patriots put in another workmanlike job in a victory over the Colts. So your day pretty much sucks...doesn't it? :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, little buddy, I can probably find some pictures of men in jock straps somewhere on the internet. I know how happy those make you!

Then again...you probably already HAVE every one of those that's out there...oh, well...it was the thought that counts...right?

LOL...it's gonna be SUCH a long season for Alex! His Raven's are going down like the Hindenburg and the Patriots just keep on keeping on. Gotta love it!!!

yep,yep and yep.

Poor Fart Boy...I don't know as Phallics is going to have it in him to show up today! Yesterday was about as bad as it gets for a Ravens fan who obsessively hates the Patriots. Losing to the 49ers?

I see it as a karma thing...

How about you apologize for how bad your Ravens are stinking up the NFL this season, Phallics! You guys lost to the 49'ers? That's totally karma, little buddy!

Forum List

Back