Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

The Ravens? Your team? How bad WAS your week, Phallics? The Patriots keep on winning and the Ravens keep on losing.

I think it's a karma thing little buddy! The football gods are tired of your whining.

The Ravens? Your team? How bad WAS your week, Phallics? The Patriots keep on winning and the Ravens keep on losing.

I think it's a karma thing little buddy! The football gods are tired of your whining.
..and the animal attraction that you have for me gets stronger and stronger everyday you weirdo. I have not posted here and you beckon me, beseech me to come and communicate with you.

FAT-GUY-IN-PATRIOTS-SHIRT-WACTHES-TV.png

Now get back to your chips fat boy.

..and the animal attraction that you have for me gets stronger and stronger everyday you weirdo. I have not posted here and you beckon me, beseech me to come and communicate with you.

Fat boy? I weigh five pounds more today than I did when I graduated college. You see, unlike yourself, Phallics...I actually got out of mommy's basement and did stuff.

Animal attraction? What the hell are you babbling about? You're the one who's into jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady....not I.

Fat boy? I weigh five pounds more today than I did when I graduated college. You see, unlike yourself, Phallics...I actually got out of mommy's basement and did stuff.

Animal attraction? What the hell are you babbling about? You're the one who's into jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady....not I.
Fat in college, Fat in the head, Fat in life.

Now I get the whole thing with you falsely accusing me of posting pics of male private parts, you wanted me to and I refused so you conjured up this horesecrap to get me to post with you and engage in your dark and perverse lifestyle. I bet that you realized that Brady could not give only fuck about you so you want to suck on my jock strap now. I say get lost and stick those sweaty, pudgy, cheetos-dust encrusted fingers of yours where the sun don't shine.

Oh yea, thanks again for admitting the Patriots are cheaters.

Now I get the whole thing with you falsely accusing me of posting pics of male private parts, you wanted me to and I refused so you conjured up this horesecrap to get me to post with you and engage in your dark and perverse lifestyle. I bet that you realized that Brady could not give only fuck about you so you want to suck on my jock strap now. I say get lost and stick those sweaty, pudgy, cheetos-dust encrusted fingers of yours where the sun don't shine.

I was a varsity athlete in college. I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now. I've never been fat...nor do I intend to ever become fat.

I never accused you of posting pictures of "male private parts"...I did however point out your rather strange fixation with jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady.

I was a varsity athlete in college. I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now. I've never been fat...nor do I intend to ever become fat.

I never accused you of posting pictures of "male private parts"...I did however point out your rather strange fixation with jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady.

Why does he always have to make shit up? That's pretty pathetic and low down, IMO. What an idiotic bunch of crap he posts. Good grief.

Why does he always have to make shit up? That's pretty pathetic and low down, IMO. What an idiotic bunch of crap he posts. Good grief.

What else can Phallics do, Chris? He's a Ravens fan and they are gawd awful this year. So he's become a Tom Brady obsessed hater.

OldfartStyle: "I was a varsity athlete in college."

tumblr_nkpfoxvecw1skk0hxo1_500.jpg

Playing tacking dummy for the varsity team is not the type of "athletics" to brag about.:uhoh3::laugh:

Playing tacking dummy for the varsity team is not the type of "athletics" to brag about.:uhoh3::laugh:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M975a7cae941eb9f75fdc4708d6e12028H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I played hockey...goaltender to be specific. Football is for pansies!

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M975a7cae941eb9f75fdc4708d6e12028H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"

Glad to see you are telling another truth about what you think of Brady and the Patriots. First you say they are cheaters and now you say they are pansies.:up:

Last edited:

Alex is a pansy ass fat old man. :D

Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"

Glad to see you are telling another truth about what you think of Brady and the Patriots. First you say they are cheaters and now you say they are pansies.:up:

"Football is for pansies" is kind of an inside joke, Phallics. I lived in a "mixed" house the last two years I was in college. There were five of us...three football grad assistants and two hockey players. We hockey players used to tease the football guys about how their sport wasn't as tough as hockey.

Goalies get hit by frozen rubber projectiles going 150 mph...often times right in the face. Normal people duck when something comes comes screaming at them...goalies try to get in the way of it. Gerry Cheevers who used to play goaltender for the Bruins back in the day used to draw stitches on his goalie mask every time he took a puck to the face...by the end of the season it was covered with stitches.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPn...4/S_Zt5svVLLI/s1600/hockey_goalie_mask_03.jpg

Forum List

Back