Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Fat in college, Fat in the head, Fat in life.

Now I get the whole thing with you falsely accusing me of posting pics of male private parts, you wanted me to and I refused so you conjured up this horesecrap to get me to post with you and engage in your dark and perverse lifestyle. I bet that you realized that Brady could not give only fuck about you so you want to suck on my jock strap now. I say get lost and stick those sweaty, pudgy, cheetos-dust encrusted fingers of yours where the sun don't shine.

Oh yea, thanks again for admitting the Patriots are cheaters.

I was a varsity athlete in college. I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now. I've never been fat...nor do I intend to ever become fat.

I never accused you of posting pictures of "male private parts"...I did however point out your rather strange fixation with jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady.

OldfartStyle: "I was a varsity athlete in college."

tumblr_nkpfoxvecw1skk0hxo1_500.jpg

Playing tacking dummy for the varsity team is not the type of "athletics" to brag about.:uhoh3::laugh:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M975a7cae941eb9f75fdc4708d6e12028H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I played hockey...goaltender to be specific. Football is for pansies!

Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"

Glad to see you are telling another truth about what you think of Brady and the Patriots. First you say they are cheaters and now you say they are pansies.:up:

"Football is for pansies" is kind of an inside joke, Phallics. I lived in a "mixed" house the last two years I was in college. There were five of us...three football grad assistants and two hockey players. We hockey players used to tease the football guys about how their sport wasn't as tough as hockey.

Goalies get hit by frozen rubber projectiles going 150 mph...often times right in the face. Normal people duck when something comes comes screaming at them...goalies try to get in the way of it. Gerry Cheevers who used to play goaltender for the Bruins back in the day used to draw stitches on his goalie mask every time he took a puck to the face...by the end of the season it was covered with stitches.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPn...4/S_Zt5svVLLI/s1600/hockey_goalie_mask_03.jpg
Still trying to back pedal. How sad for the fat man.:itsok:

Fat boy? I weigh five pounds more today than I did when I graduated college. You see, unlike yourself, Phallics...I actually got out of mommy's basement and did stuff.

Animal attraction? What the hell are you babbling about? You're the one who's into jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady....not I.

Now I get the whole thing with you falsely accusing me of posting pics of male private parts, you wanted me to and I refused so you conjured up this horesecrap to get me to post with you and engage in your dark and perverse lifestyle. I bet that you realized that Brady could not give only fuck about you so you want to suck on my jock strap now. I say get lost and stick those sweaty, pudgy, cheetos-dust encrusted fingers of yours where the sun don't shine.

I was a varsity athlete in college. I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now. I've never been fat...nor do I intend to ever become fat.

I never accused you of posting pictures of "male private parts"...I did however point out your rather strange fixation with jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady.

Playing tacking dummy for the varsity team is not the type of "athletics" to brag about.:uhoh3::laugh:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M975a7cae941eb9f75fdc4708d6e12028H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Alex is a pansy ass fat old man. :D
I see the way you are treated by the men on this board and for good reason, so you get a pass today.

Anything about the OP?

I see the way you are treated by the men on this board and for good reason, so you get a pass today.

Anything about the OP?

Look who's talking. Lol. My goodness. *SMH*

Anything about the OP?

Look who's talking. Lol. My goodness. *SMH*
1.gif

Just keep repeating to yourself. "I am not a loser, I am not a loser"

In your case it won't work, but it is better than getting your butt kicked here all day.

Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"

Glad to see you are telling another truth about what you think of Brady and the Patriots. First you say they are cheaters and now you say they are pansies.:up:

"Football is for pansies" is kind of an inside joke, Phallics. I lived in a "mixed" house the last two years I was in college. There were five of us...three football grad assistants and two hockey players. We hockey players used to tease the football guys about how their sport wasn't as tough as hockey.

Goalies get hit by frozen rubber projectiles going 150 mph...often times right in the face. Normal people duck when something comes comes screaming at them...goalies try to get in the way of it. Gerry Cheevers who used to play goaltender for the Bruins back in the day used to draw stitches on his goalie mask every time he took a puck to the face...by the end of the season it was covered with stitches.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPn...4/S_Zt5svVLLI/s1600/hockey_goalie_mask_03.jpg
Still trying to back pedal. How sad for the fat man.:itsok:
like clockwork,thats the norm for old fart style.:lmao:

still another fart from the cheatriot worshippers.:9::biggrin::banana:
the cheatriot worshippers are starting to come here in droves today.they are getting desperate.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Desperate? The Patriots are 5 and 0...what would we have to be desperate about? Phallics' Ravens on the other hand totally suck this year. HE is the very definition of the word, desperate!

Can't even admit you're a fan now...can ya'? Like I said...you're the very definition of desperate.

We know you are, Phallics...you're just too embarrassed to admit it! You're a whiny Baltimore Ravens fan watching your team swirl round and round the toilet bowl before they get flushed for good. It's why you hate Brady so much...because he breaks your little heart over and over and over again!

So Jets and Patriots go at it tomorrow in the early game! You should tune in, Phallics as see how GOOD football teams play! Should be one of the better games of the year!

We know you are, Phallics...you're just too embarrassed to admit it! You're a whiny Baltimore Ravens fan watching your team swirl round and round the toilet bowl before they get flushed for good. It's why you hate Brady so much...because he breaks your little heart over and over and over again!

Gee, wonder what's on your mind, Phallics?

So Jets and Patriots go at it tomorrow in the early game! You should tune in, Phallics as see how GOOD football teams play! Should be one of the better games of the year!

Excited about the game today! Woo hoo! :woohoo: Go Pats! :party:

529_go_20patriots_20rev1.jpg

I'm a bit bummed, Chris...I'd like to watch it but I've got lessons booked all afternoon. Have to see it on tape I guess. You enjoy!

Forum List

Back