Don't look now -- we've got a market slide

CrazyTrader55

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.

NVDA has had a horrible week.
So has SMCI
INTC is suspending their dividend.

Bear market incoming... the top has been reached, IMO.

I flipped DRV about two weeks ago for a 2 point gain and will be looking to do the same again. I think we are getting VERY CLOSE to a top in real estate.

I do not mess with real estate at all.

I am the tortoise vice the hare when it comes to investing. I keep cash in the account for when a good bargain is found during times like what seems to be coming.

Most of my investments are at this point 8 to 10 years from needing to be touched,

I flipped DRV about two weeks ago for a 2 point gain and will be looking to do the same again. I think we are getting VERY CLOSE to a top in real estate.
It depends on the location.....In the 2008 crash I bet there was a 50% turn-over in my neighborhood but prices never really went down....I'm 60-odd miles from DC.

That said existing homes are sitting a bit longer now but folks are still getting their asking price or a bit more.....New construction (what there is of it) are still being fought over but not at the rate of say a year ago.

Lots of speculators are still buying/renting older homes, especially those sitting on larger lots.

Forum List

Back