Don't worry my progressive friends, we still won't be able to make infanticide 100% illegal

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Maybe after RBG "retires" and we get Amy Barrett seated, but certainty not yet.

What IS in danger is full scale abortion on demand and third trimester abortions

We will also be able to stop leftists from getting voter ID laws tossed (which hasn't been talked about, but is just as big of an issue here)

FWIW, I've always wondered why so many on the left are so racist that they think black and brown people are too stupid or incompetent to be able to get identification, seems weird...

So anyway, rest easy, your ability to engage in irresponsible sex and make like it never happened is still safe

Just wanted to let you know so that maybe you'd feel better

What IS in danger is full scale abortion on demand and third trimester abortions

We will also be able to stop leftists from getting voter ID laws tossed (which hasn't been talked about, but is just as big of an issue here)

FWIW, I've always wondered why so many on the left are so racist that they think black and brown people are too stupid or incompetent to be able to get identification, seems weird...

So anyway, rest easy, your ability to engage in irresponsible sex and make like it never happened is still safe

Actually, we can make abortion illegal, nationwide, with a sanctity of life Bill, which moves the protected stages of human life up to the moment of conception.

You forgot to add they still get free AIDS meds as well.

Just so they can survive AIDS and kill the unborn all is well is amoral land.

At some point, people will start talking about abortion, and find out what it really is.

The media and Hollywood are keeping the clamp down on the truth, but their censorship can't last forever.

Forum List

Back