Dr savage to retire from radio in Jan

The Bolsheviks have won
Savage is still super popular with tens of millions of listeners and will only be doing podcast next Jan
The radio Bolsheviks can’t silence the truth.

Actually, I enjoyed listening to Savage. He was quite enjoyable when I was between runs. While I didn't always agree with his views, I did enjoy the energy he used to say it. But, like me, we all have to get old sometime and I don't see any true conservative radio personalities in the wings that can replace him.

The Bolsheviks have won
Savage is still super popular with tens of millions of listeners and will only be doing podcast next Jan

Actually, I enjoyed listening to Savage. He was quite enjoyable when I was between runs. While I didn't always agree with his views, I did enjoy the energy he used to say it. But, like me, we all have to get old sometime and I don't see any true conservative radio personalities in the wings that can replace him.
He is still 2/3 as good as he used to be
Just as intellectual but far less fire and lava

I sometimes try mark Levin but can Never get beyond 22 min

He had a stroke recently; time to retire. He is one of the more entertaining radio jocks to come along, from the Joe Pine school. Not my favorite, that was Laura Ingraham, but she went for the TV glamor and left radio, and a couple of locals from back in the 1990's at KLIF Dallas., and Norm Hiscuss(sp)? and Leon The Barber on sports, a great team. Ed Wallace is another of mine early am on weekends, does automotive and rock n roll history while selling cars.

Last edited:
The Bolsheviks have won

Actually, Savage is so cray-cray he makes Limbaugh and Hannity seem sane.

Don't worry, when Biden is elected, Hate Radio will have a whole new life.

Michael Savage? I used to listen to him a lot back in the day, but gosh, it has been yeeears. I don’t even know what his positions are these days on current politicians and issues.

I met him in person one time, at a convention in San Francisco. He was really nice, actually.

Michael Savage? I used to listen to him a lot back in the day, but gosh, it has been yeeears. I don’t even know what his positions are these days on current politicians and issues.

I met him in person one time, at a convention in San Francisco. He was really nice, actually.

He's very nice in person; the radio persona is an affectation. One of his positions you wouldn't like is that he takes the Covid epidemic seriously and not a hoax.

For 20 years , savage whines and whines about hell hole California and refuses to leave ??
Also he is very mad that trump dumped him

Dr S is really only good for laughs and stories and sound bites

He has very little factual anything anymore

In my former town there was a new local talk guy that was really good...he was smart and very funny...his show was very popular right from the start....and then he began voicing his admiration for Trump!!!
Well that was it the station fired him....now there is some turd on his time slot that hates Trump and no one calls his show....

Stupid is as stupid does....

The Bolsheviks have won

Levin is smart but kind of boring.....at times....

The Bolsheviks have won

Savage is on the down side
He just seems flat and humdrum most shows
I can only get through 20 min

Perhaps he can start a new show in the UK?
Oh wait, never mind!

Michael Weiner will not be missed.

31iIrHFEtOL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Bolsheviks have won

Savage had a heart attack...I don't know the details but I wonder if that has something to do with him pulling back a bit...

The Bolsheviks have won

Savage had a heart attack...I don't know the details but I wonder if that has something to do with him pulling back a bit...
Yes !!
He seems to still show brilliance but then the show is just “ stuck in the mud “
Mark is in his prime but the show is zzzzz

I've never really cared for people like Savage; always telling you how great he believes he is, talking about the extent of his education, yadayadayada. It's fine to be great and to be educated. But if you feel the need to constantly tell people, that's an issue...

SAvage is becoming very “ hollow and is a shell of himself !!
He is not very interesting anymore

Forum List

Back