"Drink water, not coke cola" - awesome

A health message to the world from a living legend..

UPS used to give their drivers a print out that listed the uses for Coke.

One of them was that the Georgia Highway Patrol uses it to wash blood off the roadways.
Also something about it disintegrating a T-bone steak if you set it in a tub of coke for 18 hours.

Believe it or not, you can pour it on a rusty bumper, and if it is just surface rust, it pretty much bubbles up to the point you can just wipe it off.

One of them was that the Georgia Highway Patrol uses it to wash blood off the roadways.
Also something about it disintegrating a T-bone steak if you set it in a tub of coke for 18 hours.

Believe it or not, you can pour it on a rusty bumper, and if it is just surface rust, it pretty much bubbles up to the point you can just wipe it off.

Another good reason not to drink coke

It's called carbonic acid.

I call it poison. However, I love me some Zevia.

A character I've never seen before isn't a "living legend."

The Living Legend is actually former AWA champion Larry Zbyszko
1623787198642.png

I quit drinking carbonated drinks awhile back, a cup of coffee and water the rest of the day for me. Coke, Pepsi, Dr Pepper and all those diet drinks are unhealthy for us. They are responsible for all insulin resistant people in America.

A character I've never seen before isn't a "living legend."

The Living Legend is actually former AWA champion Larry Zbyszko
View attachment 501800

Larry Fat Pollock?

Who the fuck is he?

Zbyszko was a long time champion in the American Wrestling Association and was former protege of the late great Bruno Sammartino.

Tremendous grappler.

As soon as they start making water with as much caffeine and flavor as Coke or Pepsi I’ll consider it. Until then water is for cleaning the glass I drank my Coke/Pepsi out of.
Coke is great for cleaning rust off of tools

No way I'm drinking that shit

The myth busters tested all that. Turns out most of them are true. Didn't dissolve teeth though.

Not much of a legend if i never heard of him.

And who doesn't know that Coke is not a healthy beverage?

You need to be better informed.

Thats a lot of money.

Forum List

Back