Dulles airport surprises passengers with facial recognition boarding

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dulles Airport Surprises Passengers with Facial-Recognition Boarding
Some international travelers can leave their boarding passes and passports in their pockets when flying out of Dulles International Airport thanks to a new facial recognition boarding technology that went into operation Thursday.

Don't worry dumbasses will never figure out how they are the terrorist obeying to the invasion of their own privacy. Retards aren't on a high enough comprehension level yet. If ever.

Oh is this to much bs for you too. Move along nobody made you stop and look at it now did they.

I am a huge opponent of many of our inadequate security policies at the airports, including the incompetent TSA, but how exactly is this any worse than just showing them your passport? Whether they are scanning your face or looking at a physical document they know either way who you are and where you’re going

I am a huge opponent of many of our inadequate security policies at the airports, including the incompetent TSA, but how exactly is this any worse than just showing them your passport? Whether they are scanning your face or looking at a physical document they know either way who you are and where you’re going

Let me give you a site so you can take a look at it and allow yourself to blow your own mind with all this BS USED aggainst us at any given time. DUDE I can not tell you the dangers we are being set up for......

GO HERE and not it is not infowars

Apple Building Portal For Law Enforcement Data Requests
Around this time of the year, Apple is usually announcing its latest mobile devices. But this week, the company announced a tool geared specifically toward police.

Here is one article over there @ this moment........

WHy am I giving this to you because rather than waste my time trying to explain to you what you think is full of shit coming from me to begin with maybe as you scroll through this site you can get the pictures with all compiled in one place.

Remember APPLE gave our information to China, and speaking of China go look at how those people are tracked none of this is bs .

AI is super dangerous wait until AI gets the wrong person becaue they just happen to look like you......

Last edited:
The cops/ law enforcement will always sell you how it's oh so safe. Yeah right the only ones who believe that are the suckers.

28 falsely identified

AND, AS OTHERS POKED FUN AT INFOWARS WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT JADE HELM AND AS USUAL THE MEDIA BLEW IT ALL OUT OF PROPORTION BY lying and claiming it was " MARTIAL LAW" infowars claimed over and over for weeks that , JADE HELM was NOT martial law ............

JADE HELM WAS THIS:
As Infowars has argued for weeks, Jade Helm will not result in martial law, but will move Americans one step closer to the larger agenda of total domination by the surveillance state and military industrial complex.

jade-helm12.jpg

In current military terminology, the “human domain” or “human domain analytics” refers to the “global understanding of anything associated with people.”

Breaking down into four specific categories, mastery of the human domain results from obtaining total information awareness on a mass scale.

Who You Are – Collected information includes names, addresses, biometrics, social media accounts .

What You Do – Travel history, communications, financial transactions and movement of physical assets.

Who You Know – Relational information including family, friends, associates and organizations.

Context – Contextual data such as demographics, politics, cultural norms and religion................
Master the Human Domain: The Domestic Plan Behind Jade Helm

THE HUMAN DOMAIN is the tracking of the population " SOCIAL MEDIA, AIRPORTS , DRIVERS LICENSES ETC...

But infowars is soooo full of shit LOL

Forum List

Back