Dumbest president ever, Obama: "Oh, wow, so you can sign the machine?”

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
I am no fan of the Bush family, but remember, the media ran a false story of George H.W. Bush stating this:

"If some guy came in and spelled George Bush differently, could you catch it?” Bush asked."

in regards to his signing an electronic pad, which was later proven to be a lie.

Well, now we have the dumbest president ever, and George Soros ass-puppet, Barack Obama who stated:

“Oh, wow, so you can sign the machine?”

He then said he was kidding: “They had these around the last time I shopped."

Can you imagine the Democrat party's mouthpieces, also known as the media would've reacted if any Republican made these remarks? But Obama is a Democrat, he gets a free pass. However, this is the same Obama who believes Canada has a president, and we have 57 states, made his following comment to cover up his proven idiocy.

Gaffe: Obama Visits Gap, Amazed by Credit Card Machine | Truth Revolt

Dumbest president ever.

Last edited:
Someone that wants to turn America into Somalia is pretty fucking dumb, wouldn't you agree?

Why would this surprise anyone? I doubt that the King of America knows how to check the oil in his car. I don't think he knows a lot of things. The point is that the Antoinette family doesn't need to know these peon things. But it is sure funny when he goes out pretending he does, or tries to spell.

I am no fan of the Bush family, but when evidently the media ran a false story of George H.W. Bush stating this:

"If some guy came in and spelled George Bush differently, could you catch it?” Bush asked."

in regards to his signing an electronic pad, which was later proven to be a lie.

Well, now we have the dumbest president ever, and George Soros ass-puppet, Barack Obama who stated:

Can you imagine the Democrat party's mouthpieces, also known as the media would've reacted if any Republican made these remarks? But Obama is a Democrat, he gets a free pass. However, it believe give the same Obama who believes Canada has a president, and we have 57 states, made his following comment to cover up his proven idiocy.

Dumbest president ever.

57 States

He knows one thing, how to dupe the terminally stupid.

I am no fan of the Bush family, but when evidently the media ran a false story of George H.W. Bush stating this:

Can you imagine the Democrat party's mouthpieces, also known as the media would've reacted if any Republican made these remarks? But Obama is a Democrat, he gets a free pass. However, it believe give the same Obama who believes Canada has a president, and we have 57 states, made his following comment to cover up his proven idiocy.

Dumbest president ever.

57 States

You mean 57 states and territories?

Dumbest president ever.

57 States

You mean 57 states and territories?

No, the dumb ass said he had visited 57 STATES with one to go and his staff wasn't going to let him go to Hawaii or Alaska, that would make a total of 60 STATES. If you doubt me google it. No territories were mentioned. Your mulatto messiah is dumb as a box of rocks, despite what the purchased transcripts say. EDIT: Here I'll save you the trouble just in case you're as stupid as your leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumbest president ever.

57 States

dont cross that red line

--LOL

Forum List

Back