Early peek at Kamala's interview on CNN and it's not pretty.

MAGA Misogyny. Again. It is who they are. It's a character tic that defines MAGA.

OK, sure.
It's the internet, after all.
You can be what or who you wanna be on the web.
No?

Tulsi, the failed presidential contender, ex-representative, the individual Mitt Romney called a traitor for her cheerleading of Putin and Russian communist propaganda?
THAT...Tulsi Gabbard?

ps.....didja y'all hear that Felon Trump announced he will appoint Gabbard and Robert 'Brainworm' Kennedy to vet appointees in his administration? They will be his personnel gatekeepers.

I love America. It has never been so interesting to live in. No wonder millions of people want to move here....hell, even walking thousands of miles to do it. USA! MAGA!! WWG1WGA!

All facts commie, if you can't deal with it, abort yourself.

Of course. The Democrats will say how strong and young she looks, the MAGA lot will say she looks weak and old.

You don't need a video to tell you this.
Watch the video, then come back and tell us how young and strong she looked. She looked tired, weak and old. I'm surprised how bad that whole interview was given they had over a month to prepare and knew the importance of it.

Watch the video, then come back and tell us how young and strong she looked. She looked tired, weak and old. I'm surprised how bad that whole interview was given they had over a month to prepare and knew the importance of it.

It's insane that you're trying to combat Trump being old, by showing a 59 year old woman and acting like she's supposed to 24 or something.

Did she look tired, weak and old? I guess they're all subjective. To me, she didn't. But to you.... someone who's looking for every possible thing to attack.... she could be anything.

You're not surprised at "how bad that whole interview was"... you were saying it was bad BEFORE YOU'D EVEN SEEN IT.

Come on... I know what tactics you're using. You're not even trying to give a fair analysis. You're trying to push your side and attack the other side, no matter what.

Forum List

Back