Easiest photo editing software for a beginner

I've no need to pay ten bucks a month. Elements is a one-time buy; the new PSE 2021 is, I think, $79, as was PSE 18 (which I've been using for three years). They do upgrades with each version, so it can be worth the upgrade...
$10 a month is pretty expensive for personal use. That would be $600 over a 5 year period. I'm probably not paying that much for a single software application unless I'm using it to make money.

Well, see, that's the thing. I'm making money and using Elements. I just don't do a lot of editing...
And 79 < 600. Good deal!

I got my first DSLR camera, a Canon EOS Rebel T6 and am wondering about trying some photo editing software. I need something simple and understandable cuz God knows I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Seems like a lot of choices out there, what to do, what to do. Any advice?

I have been using Photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. That is the only graphics program I will ever recommend for anyone to use.
You can get Photoshop cheap now. It's on the Adobe website. It's only 10 dollars a month. You get all the updates.

Then Photoshop is all you've ever used. Adobe is a rip off that keeps you needing to buy more and paying forever and PS has a high learning curve. To anyone wanting truly good professional quality imaging software that does everything PS does and maybe more but is better engineered and affordable, they ought to look into Corel Photopaint.

I pay 10 dollars a month for the program. I don't have to pay anything else or buy anything else. I get the updates.

I used to buy the program when it was available on disk. Which a new version came out every few years. My ex would have his grad students buy it for me. The education version is the same thing but half the price.
Rip off!

Forum List

Back