Eating too many cookies ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
I have always been obsessed about cookies 🍪
. I am temporarily living in a resort area with several restaurants. The problem is most of them give out free cookies all day long

I have no will power !
I go to one place and get a few chocolate chips and then the next place it’s Macadamia white chocolate and then they got oatmeal ones

Don’t get me started on them sugar cookies they display

My weight has ballooned up from 165 to 175

. I am temporarily living in a resort area with several restaurants. The problem is most of them give out free cookies all day long

I have no will power !
I go to one place and get a few chocolate chips and then the next place it’s Macadamia white chocolate and then they got oatmeal ones

Free cookies?

All day long?

Where this heaven brought to earth?

I must visit!

Shit, I forgot about your back. If you can't exercise, you'll have to stop eating so many cookies!

Can't exercise, IR? Why, the cookies ARE the exercise! These trays alone weigh 12 pounds just to lift and hold!
Never mind all the chewing! 🍪

Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 8.26.08 PM.jpg

I have no will power !

Cookies: meh. Straight chocolate please, the darker the better. Don't gum it up with baked stuff

Forum List

Back