Eisenhower.s death camps in Germany

Is there anything globally Nazis have done that is positive? I mean besides getting their 'Master Race' asses over run by feral Russian savages and American mutts.
Jews claim the master race as admission to Israel. It's hilarious. Why do Jews get this claim and then flood white countries with non whites? Your judgement is foretold.

Attachments

• 6lo9j3-546974449.jpg
    6lo9j3-546974449.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
Is there anything globally Nazis have done that is positive? I mean besides getting their 'Master Race' asses over run by feral Russian savages and American mutts.
What have jews done globally that is positive?

The Bolsheviks, who seized power in the 1917 Russian Revolution, persecuted Christians in many ways, including executing clergy and believers:
  • Executions: In the first five years of Soviet power, the Bolsheviks executed over 1,200 Russian Orthodox priests and 28 Russian Orthodox bishops. The Metropolitan of Petrograd, Veniamin, was arrested, sentenced to death, and shot.
  • Imprisonment and exile: Many clergy and believers were imprisoned or exiled, including Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow and All Russia, who was arrested and sent into exile in 1922.
  • Confiscation of property: The Bolsheviks confiscated church property.
  • Conversion of churches: Monasteries and churches were converted into prison barracks, workshops, and stables.
  • Desecration of relics: The Bolsheviks desecrated the relics of saints in public.
  • Closing of seminaries: Most seminaries were closed.
  • Prohibition of religious material: The publication of most religious material was prohibited.

Jews claim the master race as admission to Israel. It's hilarious. Why do Jews get this claim and then flood white countries with non whites? Your judgement is foretold.

Some do. Others are active in denouncing Jewish liberals and their support for the 'Diversity' scam as shooting themselves in the foot, even some Chasids.

Most people who claim affiliations with some ethnic tribe or other are going to be racists to some extent, no reason Jews should be different. Nazis certainly thought they were, but obviously they were very wrong, lol.

Last edited:
This is AI watered down stuff no apology from jews,

The Bolsheviks, who seized power in the 1917 Russian Revolution, persecuted Christians in many ways, including executing clergy and believers:
  • Executions: In the first five years of Soviet power, the Bolsheviks executed over 1,200 Russian Orthodox priests and 28 Russian Orthodox bishops. The Metropolitan of Petrograd, Veniamin, was arrested, sentenced to death, and shot.
  • Imprisonment and exile: Many clergy and believers were imprisoned or exiled, including Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow and All Russia, who was arrested and sent into exile in 1922.
  • Confiscation of property: The Bolsheviks confiscated church property.
  • Conversion of churches: Monasteries and churches were converted into prison barracks, workshops, and stables.
  • Desecration of relics: The Bolsheviks desecrated the relics of saints in public.
  • Closing of seminaries: Most seminaries were closed.
  • Prohibition of religious material: The publication of most religious material was prohibited.

True Jews genocided millions more Christians than the Nazis did. I just once for an honest jew to say yes as jews we should run the world. Why are you scared to say it?

I'm not 'scared' of anything. Why are you? Do you think Jews are super intelligent and rule the world? Everything I've seen says they're generally stupid and their problems largely self-inflicted, pretty much the same problems most of the planet suffers from.They can't even agree on who is Jewish and who isn't.

Forum List

Back