Ellen quits

I've always thought she was funny. Seems like a kind, caring person with a sense of humor. What's all the hate about? Did she say something mean about You Know Who?

Lol you mean Voldemort? I realize that this is an old topic btw, but I'm just finding it now. I also found Ellen to be rather hilarious. Here's one of my favorite moments. :auiqs.jpg:

I've always thought she was funny. Seems like a kind, caring person with a sense of humor. What's all the hate about? Did she say something mean about You Know Who?
There was misconduct and abuse of staff charges, or something like that. Since then she has lost a million viewers and I think WB and Ellen came to a decision that she should move on from the show. The last time I watched her show was about 10-12 years ago, she is okay, I liked her sitcom about 20 plus years ago. Wish her well.

There was misconduct and abuse of staff charges, or something like that. Since then she has lost a million viewers and I think WB and Ellen came to a decision that she should move on from the show. The last time I watched her show was about 10-12 years ago, she is okay, I liked her sitcom about 20 plus years ago. Wish her well.

Most celebrities have a shelf life of less than a year.
Ellen has managed to stay on top for over 20 years.
Ellen came out as a lesbian when few were willing to risk their careers. Gutsy move and she made it work

Most celebrities have a shelf life of less than a year.
Ellen has managed to stay on top for over 20 years.
Ellen came out as a lesbian when few were willing to risk their careers. Gutsy move and she made it work
Don't really care, her life is hers to lead. Most celebs have a shelf life for less than a year? I don't believe that. Limbaugh, Carey, Harvey, Carson, Hageman, Bo, Prince, Madonna, White, Martin, and hundreds of others have had long careers, White had what 70 plus years and is still beloved to this day.

Don't really care, her life is hers to lead. Most celebs have a shelf life for less than a year? I don't believe that. Limbaugh, Carey, Harvey, Carson, Hageman, Bo, Prince, Madonna, White, Martin, and hundreds of others have had long careers, White had what 70 plus years and is still beloved to this day.

How many of them came out as gay in an era before gay rights?

How many of them came out as gay in an era before gay rights?
Who cares? I don't care about their sexual preference, their politics, their political opinions, whether they vaccinate, own a gun or anything else, it is not my business. Appreciate if they can entertain me but the rest of their lives is not my business or concern.

Interesting. Do you look at everyone based on their sexual habits?
Sure, if their career and whole self-presentation is about that. It would be a little pointless to pretend to ignore what they are pushing on you with a sledge hammer, wouldn't it?

I never understood what people saw in her. I thought she was bland and lame.

In fact, she really sucked. Maybe I should rephrase that.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back