Elon Musk attending Trump's rally in Butler PA.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Elon Musk said late on Thursday he will attend Donald Trump's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania later this week, an event which will mark the former U.S. president's return to the town where he survived an assassination attempt in July.

"I will be there to support!" Musk replied to a post by Trump on social media platform X saying he was returning to Butler on Saturday.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bruce Springsteen. ;)
I hope someone is keeping a close eye on Hillary.
I also hope they build a platform on that roof to level it out.

Elon Musk said late on Thursday he will attend Donald Trump's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania later this week, an event which will mark the former U.S. president's return to the town where he survived an assassination attempt in July.

"I will be there to support!" Musk replied to a post by Trump on social media platform X saying he was returning to Butler on Saturday.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That should be hilarious...two billionaires painting a smile on their faces for 90 minutes to dupe rural idiot into installing them.

“Leave the engine running” was the word they each siad to their pilots before they got off their planes.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That should be hilarious...two billionaires painting a smile on their faces for 90 minutes to dupe rural idiot into installing them.

“Leave the engine running” was the word they each siad to their pilots before they got off their planes.
Interesting .. Musk provides internet services primarily targeting rural areas, underserved communities, and disaster areas, and Trump wins the majority of rural areas. Gosh ..

Elon Musk said late on Thursday he will attend Donald Trump's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania later this week

That is good. I've been thinking for a long while now that all these people like Musk, RFK, Tulsi, Nicki and others should be either making speaking appearances with Trump or on their own at rallies, interviews, radio, TV and internet hammering home the virtues of another Trump administration vs. letting that sick, evil Kamala bitch into power. I bet Musk gets a huge standing ovation at Butler!

I'd like to see Musk go one on one in a debate with Liz Cheney and see her brought down to a puddle of tears--- Musk would eat her alive.

That is good. I've been thinking for a long while now that all these people like Musk, RFK, Tulsi, Nicki and others should be either making speaking appearances with Trump or on their own at rallies, interviews, radio, TV and internet hammering home the virtues of another Trump administration vs. letting that sick, evil Kamala bitch into power. I bet Musk gets a huge standing ovation at Butler!

I'd like to see Musk go one on one in a debate with Liz Cheney and see her brought down to a puddle of tears--- Musk would eat her alive.
My border collie could beat Cheney in a debate.

Two shitheads, one cup.

Forum List

Back