Elon spreads Mideast lies

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
Apparently Elon’s PACs are airing ads that claim Harris supports Israel
in Muslim areas and supports Palestine in Jewish areas. Musk is morally bankrupt and only using Trump to get government EV contracts and grants.

#VOTEHARRIS

in Muslim areas and supports Palestine in Jewish areas. Musk is morally bankrupt and only using Trump to get government EV contracts and grants.

#VOTEHARRIS

Musk is a welfare queen.

#VOTEHARRIS

I guess a day is not complete unless some clueless, far left imbecile chimes in and interrupts an otherwise sane and logical day.

Elon Musk is BOSS doing fantastic things for mankind so the Left just hates him..

#VOTEHARRIS

Appears he is engaging in politics to obtain votes.

It would be nice for there to be peace again in the Middle East. It would also be nice if the West recognized that Israel didn't start this. The Jews have been historically targeted for centuries and thus Israeli leadership must go after the terrorists that the biased UN has pretended don't exist.

I just hope Bibi balances out the eradicating of terrorists with also making inroads with the Muslim population who are moderate and don't hate Jews. The cycle has to stop, this begins with education.

I'm telling you.....
Most of these obviously IQ points owing Leftist posts are forum trolls looking to rile up the Right to keep the cash flowing.
No other sane explanation. :cuckoo:

Of course, I guess it's possible they really ARE just that stupid.

#VOTEHARRIS

Nothing wrong with Musk pointing out Harris changes policy positions based on the audience.

These extremist Lefty Mutants are so sensitive and touchy now the poison from the Killer Jabs is affecting them
Why does Trump keep canceling interviews? Is he too sensitive or are those medical reports we can’t get catching up to him?

#SNOWFLAKE

Forum List

Back