Elton John: If Jesus were alive today he would approve gay marriage

Elton John is a fucking idiot....And any liberal who believe this is even more so. Jesus would have saved the homosexuals of their sins not officiate their wedding. Having compassion for the sinner does not mean accepting the sin.

Actually Jesus said that men should castrate themselves (or worse) if they find women attractive. So Elton is kinda right that Jesus liked limp-wristed eunuchs.

LOL. Christ never said that men should "castrate themselves" for any reason (including finding women attractive). You simply made that up.

Jesus said this about "little children":

Luke 18:16, "But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."

Little children are the product of men and women marrying and procreating. Christ would not have made child birth possible if He was opposed to natural intercourse between a man and a woman.

One of Christ's most beloved Apostles, Peter, was married:

Matthew 8:14, "And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever."

Elton John is a fucking idiot....And any liberal who believe this is even more so. Jesus would have saved the homosexuals of their sins not officiate their wedding. Having compassion for the sinner does not mean accepting the sin.

He would have taken it a step further and told the sinner to "repent" of his sins:

Mark 1:15, "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

A little anecdote concerning Elton John.

When I was a kid....I think maybe 10 or 11...I was starting to become interested in music. I discovered The Who and through them, Elton John for Pinball Wizard.

I went to the BX and bought the Captain Fantastic album. I was listening to it for the first time what my father came home. He took one look at the album cover....and then grabbed the record off the turntable and threw it into the wall...smashing it. There would be no faggot music in our house!

Growing up in America.

the day I got out of the the army in 73 I celebrated by going to a Elton John concert at the university of Utah.

"If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married." (Deut. 24:5).

Although I believe this is a good rule of thumb to follow it was still a commandment (statute) of the Old Covenant between God and the Israelites. No such command was given under the New Covenant although I like the idea that a man remain with his wife during the early stages of marriage (but that's just my opinion).

If Jesus was socialized in today's world, perhaps. If the apocalyptic preacher of antiquity was teleported to the future then no, he probably wouldn't.

Did y'all know that Elton John played at Rush Limbaugh's wedding a few years ago? Fact.

No. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He created male and female "plumbing" to compliment each other.

Old Testament: Genesis 2:24, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

New Testament: Mark 10:7, "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;"

Old Testament: Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

New Testament: Romans 1:27, "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Many of today's mainstream "churches" are beginning to allow "same sex marriage" or gay pastors. They are no longer Bible-centered churches but have chosen to appear popular with the world so that membership will remain high and the church CEOs can continue driving Caddies.

There's a special place set aside for said "church" leaders:

Revelation 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Oh ... and Jesus IS alive today. :)

I'm guessing your professed allegiance to Leviticus doesn't include you looking like this:

204508.jpg

My allegiance is to Jesus Christ. Not sure where you came up with an "allegiance to Leviticus." I simply produced witnesses from both the Old and New Testaments showing that God hasn't changed His mind on the issue of homosexuality. Nowhere in the New Testament is anyone commanded to dress like a modern Rabbi.

Jesus said marriage is a man and woman. His word never changes. Sorry, Elton.

Last edited:
Did y'all know that Elton John played at Rush Limbaugh's wedding a few years ago? Fact.

I happen to like most of Elton John's songs. I just don't agree with his lifestyle. Nevertheless, I fully believe that every person is given a choice based on his gift of free will. If EJ chooses to live as a homosexual then so be it but he should be aware of the eternal consequences of embracing his sins. I also disagree with his statement concerning Christ and his belief that Christ would smile upon the homosexual lifestyle.

If Jesus was alive today, he'd round up all the Bibles, and burn them for Libel.

He'd also be fine with gays getting married since that is of Roman Law, not God's Law.

Last edited:
The government should not be in the business of "Marriage"..

It's always amusing to me when someone—anyone, Left or Right politically; black or white; gay or straight—thinks he or she has the ability to presume the mind of God.

No. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He created male and female "plumbing" to compliment each other.

Old Testament: Genesis 2:24, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

New Testament: Mark 10:7, "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;"

Old Testament: Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

New Testament: Romans 1:27, "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Many of today's mainstream "churches" are beginning to allow "same sex marriage" or gay pastors. They are no longer Bible-centered churches but have chosen to appear popular with the world so that membership will remain high and the church CEOs can continue driving Caddies.

There's a special place set aside for said "church" leaders:

Revelation 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Oh ... and Jesus IS alive today. :)

It's ironic that so many conservatives who on the one hand complain about too much government in their lives will turn around and claim that we need to let the laws of the Bible rule almost every facet of our day to day lives.

Assume much? No irony at all. I live my life according to Christ, as best I can. You can do whatever you want. THAT used to be "liberal".

Y'all turned it into a dirty word.

YES!!! SEXUAL PERVERTS COMPOUND THEIR SIN BY TRYING TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!==Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

It's always amusing to me when someone—anyone, Left or Right politically; black or white; gay or straight—thinks he or she has the ability to presume the mind of God.

What the hell does that even mean? What led you to present this declaration in such a way?

You divide as you pretend to unite. Do you even grasp it?

There is no god, by the way. There is no mind of god to "presume".

What the hell does that even mean? What led you to present this declaration in such a way?

An a typical far left Obama drone post!

And yet another that would deny anyone to believe in anything other than the far left gods and in the government that we should bow and follow without question.

Damn, you're stupid.

Maybe THE THREAD'S TITLE itself, moron — ya think?????

Forum List

Back