Elton John: If Jesus were alive today he would approve gay marriage

It's always amusing to me when someone—anyone, Left or Right politically; black or white; gay or straight—thinks he or she has the ability to presume the mind of God.

What the hell does that even mean? What led you to present this declaration in such a way?

You divide as you pretend to unite. Do you even grasp it?

There is no god, by the way. There is no mind of god to "presume".

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Who the hell is Elton John? A singer. That's it. Period. He is nothing.

It's always amusing to me when someone—anyone, Left or Right politically; black or white; gay or straight—thinks he or she has the ability to presume the mind of God.

What the hell does that even mean? What led you to present this declaration in such a way?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???
Atheists are fools, so are theists, they both think they know what they can't possibly know. As for Jesus and gays, what you do unto the least of them, but you ignore that part, it goes against your homophobic dogma.

Atheists are fools, so are theists, they both think they know what they can't possibly know. As for Jesus and gays, what you do unto the least of them, but you ignore that part, it goes against your homophobic dogma.

LOL!! I GAVE SEXUAL PERVERTS GOD'S WORD,HIS WARNING!!! OBEY OR YOU PAY!!! your choice!

LOL!! I GAVE SEXUAL PERVERTS GOD'S WORD,HIS WARNING!!! OBEY OR YOU PAY!!! your choice!
The Bible is anything but God's Words, unfortunately.

As long as you read it as a book of men seeking God, and not the other way around, it's quite useful. That's also the only accurate way to read it, and it's not Literal, never has been, wasn't written to be, which is why trying to use the biases of old Jews to make modern secular law is DOA.

The Bible is anything but God's Words, unfortunately.

As long as you read it as a book of men seeking God, and not the other way around, it's quite useful. That's also the only accurate way to read it, and it's not Literal, never has been, wasn't written to be, which is why trying to use the biases of old Jews to make modern secular law is DOA.

SEE WHY GOD SAYS ATHEISTS ARE FOOLS?? You post here your unbelief and then compound your sin by trying to DENY THE TRUTH of GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD= FOOL!!!

Damn, you're stupid.

Maybe THE THREAD'S TITLE itself, moron — ya think?????

Really? The thread title made you discuss god in terms of black and white? In terms of political affiliation?

The big font doesn't help you, by the way. Just makes you seem like a bigger idiot.

An a typical far left Obama drone post!

And yet another that would deny anyone to believe in anything other than the far left gods and in the government that we should bow and follow without question.

Obama is a believer, dummy. He's wrong about that....but he's with you on the subject of god existing. I'll bet that makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

Last edited:

Damn, you're stupid.

Maybe THE THREAD'S TITLE itself, moron — ya think?????

Really? The thread title made you discuss god in terms of black and white? In terms of political affiliation?

The big font doesn't help you, by the way. Just makes you seem like a bigger idiot.

No. Clearly, the biggest idiot in the building is you, sport.

Think Elton John's statement would be so provocative if Christ were merely a plumber or a musician?????

It was designed to get a reaction, and that's exactly what it's gotten.

Moron.

If Jesus was alive today, he'd round up all the Bibles, and burn them for Libel...

Except for the King James version.
New or old he'd burn that one too, none of them are worth a damn. For all we know he loved gays, he certainly liked a lot of others the "decent" people of his time wouldn't spit on.

Jesus loved those sinners that repented, or at least were trying to. Jesus would have loved gays like he did every other sinner, if they actually were trying to live Gods laws.

Gays that openly accept their lifestyle would not be accepted by Christ.

Mark

Last edited:
No. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He created male and female "plumbing" to compliment each other.

Old Testament: Genesis 2:24, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

New Testament: Mark 10:7, "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;"

Old Testament: Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

New Testament: Romans 1:27, "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Many of today's mainstream "churches" are beginning to allow "same sex marriage" or gay pastors. They are no longer Bible-centered churches but have chosen to appear popular with the world so that membership will remain high and the church CEOs can continue driving Caddies.

There's a special place set aside for said "church" leaders:

Revelation 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Oh ... and Jesus IS alive today. :)

I'm guessing your professed allegiance to Leviticus doesn't include you looking like this:

204508.jpg

My allegiance is to Jesus Christ. Not sure where you came up with an "allegiance to Leviticus." I simply produced witnesses from both the Old and New Testaments showing that God hasn't changed His mind on the issue of homosexuality. Nowhere in the New Testament is anyone commanded to dress like a modern Rabbi.

You quote Leviticus to support your argument and then you repudiate Leviticus.

Nowhere in the new Testament is Jesus quoted as being anti-gay. Romans are Paul's ideas.

In fact, no one really knows what Jesus ever said, unless you accept hearsay as fact.

No. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He created male and female "plumbing" to compliment each other.

Old Testament: Genesis 2:24, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

New Testament: Mark 10:7, "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;"

Old Testament: Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

New Testament: Romans 1:27, "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Many of today's mainstream "churches" are beginning to allow "same sex marriage" or gay pastors. They are no longer Bible-centered churches but have chosen to appear popular with the world so that membership will remain high and the church CEOs can continue driving Caddies.

There's a special place set aside for said "church" leaders:

Revelation 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Oh ... and Jesus IS alive today. :)

It's ironic that so many conservatives who on the one hand complain about too much government in their lives will turn around and claim that we need to let the laws of the Bible rule almost every facet of our day to day lives.

You're completely off topic. The topic has to do with what Elton John said about Jesus. My response to the topic is Scripture that points to the contrary. I don't give two hoots what you do in the privacy of your home. This has nothing to do with laws and trying to force you to like someone of the opposite sex. It has to do with biblical truth and the direction a person's soul will go on Judgement day. If you choose hell it's no skin off of my nose.

I'm guessing your professed allegiance to Leviticus doesn't include you looking like this:

204508.jpg

My allegiance is to Jesus Christ. Not sure where you came up with an "allegiance to Leviticus." I simply produced witnesses from both the Old and New Testaments showing that God hasn't changed His mind on the issue of homosexuality. Nowhere in the New Testament is anyone commanded to dress like a modern Rabbi.

Nowhere in the new Testament is Jesus quoted as being anti-gay. Romans are Paul's ideas.

In fact, no one really knows what Jesus ever said, unless you accept hearsay as fact.

Are you bipolar? It's just that you seem to swing from one extreme to the other. What I did was quote Old Testament Scripture and the New Testament Scripture that complimented it. That's all I did. I didn't "swear allegiance" to Leviticus nor did I repudiate it. I quoted it. I quoted it so that you could see that God is and always has been consistent where the topic of homosexuality is concerned.

If Jesus was alive today, he'd round up all the Bibles, and burn them for Libel...

New or old he'd burn that one too, none of them are worth a damn. For all we know he loved gays, he certainly liked a lot of others the "decent" people of his time wouldn't spit on.

Says PMS ... the knower of all things. Just because you don't like what the Bible says doesn't mean that it's wrong and you aren't.

[ame=http://youtu.be/RhJHL34DiBY]Elton John performs Philadelphia Freedom - YouTube[/ame]

Looks to me as though he speaks for the party scene not the jesus crowd.

Says PMS ... the knower of all things. Just because you don't like what the Bible says doesn't mean that it's wrong and you aren't.

YES!!! JESUS LOVES ""ALL"" SINNERS AND IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH,Jesus loves the sinner but hates ALL sin,but you are free to reject GOD'S love and forgivness and pay your own sin debt = death and hell!!! your choice!

So far I'm 100%. It's a book of nonsense but some of it is useful, and all of it is worth knowing in a Western culture.

Are you bipolar? It's just that you seem to swing from one extreme to the other. What I did was quote Old Testament Scripture and the New Testament Scripture that complimented it. That's all I did. I didn't "swear allegiance" to Leviticus nor did I repudiate it. I quoted it. I quoted it so that you could see that God is and always has been consistent where the topic of homosexuality is concerned.

Doesn't the fact that there are still to this day Jews who adhere to what are supposed to be God's teachings about facial hair prove that God has also been consistent about facial hair,

and it's thus those of you who fail to adhere to such teaching who are the heretics?

Forum List

Back