Embarrasing! Embarrasing! Describing Gov Brownback or CBS/YouGov Poll(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So Kansas does appear to be trending Blue! Paul Davis is now ahead in two of three recent polls at Real Clear Politics, so the way they do things, Davis is in fact now regarded the frontrunner against the Right Radical Governor. The Democrats blew out their radical version, this go-around, during the Hurricane. It is not clear at this date: If the mainland Chinese, or anyone else, will let him emigrate to wherever they are!

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Kansas Governor - Brownback vs. Davis

Anyone can further note how bogus the CBS/YouGov poll of paid survey-takers really was. Two of three polling organizations show Davis leading. Then the panel of the paid survey takers managed to come up entirely in the opposite direction.

Anyone has to conclude what the poll seems to show. Just as likely there are probably not very many people in Kansas who get paid all the time to take surveys. That likely applies in all the other states as well.

The CBS/YouGov results are decidedly Conservative and Republican. YouGov also polls decidedly conservative when they take samples, even among the English--who live in England. The Working Class is probably doing other things, in England, anyone would conclude.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe Koch brothers pay for all the paid surveys that YouGov is sending out all the time!)

So Kansas does appear to be trending Blue! Paul Davis is now ahead in two of three recent polls at Real Clear Politics, so the way they do things, Davis is in fact now regarded the frontrunner against the Right Radical Governor. The Democrats blew out their radical version, this go-around, during the Hurricane. It is not clear at this date: If the mainland Chinese, or anyone else, will let him emigrate to wherever they are!

Anyone can further note how bogus the CBS/YouGov poll of paid survey-takers really was. Two of three polling organizations show Davis leading. Then the panel of the paid survey takers managed to come up entirely in the opposite direction.

Anyone has to conclude what the poll seems to show. Just as likely there are probably not very many people in Kansas who get paid all the time to take surveys. That likely applies in all the other states as well.

The CBS/YouGov results are decidedly Conservative and Republican. YouGov also polls decidedly conservative when they take samples, even among the English--who live in England. The Working Class is probably doing other things, in England, anyone would conclude.

(Maybe Koch brothers pay for all the paid surveys that YouGov is sending out all the time!)

What's embarrassing is that you CAN'T SPELL "embarrassing".

can someone translate the point here?

so they THINK Kansas is trending Blue because of some polls, now when is the actual election?

If any state is thinking of going Blue, they should stop and reflect on how Detroit has done under that blue...

Last edited:

I don't know about your claim that CBS/YouGov is decidedly conservative/GOP.
I have participated in a couple of their polls and Stephanie ^^^, once called me a commie! :eek:

A NaziCon asshole like Brownback should be enough to turn any state blue.

I have participated in a couple of their polls and Stephanie ^^^, once called me a commie! :eek:

and just what does that have do with anything about Kansas trending blue?
I call a lot of people a commie. depends on what you said could by why..I wouldn't say you lean so left you're a commie, because you don't
now carry on commie:eusa_shifty:

and just what does that have do with anything about Kansas trending blue?
I call a lot of people a commie. depends on what you said could by why..I wouldn't say you lean so left you're a commie, because you don't
now carry on commie:eusa_shifty:

See, there you go again! :lol:

Forum List

Back