Employee is ticking me off

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This guy is 27 and this is his first job
. He has silly college degree in “ writing “ which means zero .
He has an attitude and a smirky personality
Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?
So why don’t I fire the “ S.Stain “???

Because the last several employees were all liars and street thugs that I fired

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

I have not even checked my mail in Months
I am becoming a very “ troubled guy “

Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

Sounds like you’re the problem

maybe anger management would help with your apparent rage toward educated people

maybe anger management would help with your apparent rage toward educated people

I have a college degree too

Finally USMB is good for something other than the same ol same ol. Sorry about your phone....I owned a business for 30 years and several other businesses during and after the main one. I found employees aren't worth having...I'd rather work another 4 hours a day and do it all myself. I did have sales people and a few secretaries I mostly had around for casual sex. In the end I didn't have as much money as I could have but I kept my sanity. Apologize to your car for kicking it....it may hold a grudge and lose it's brakes on a hill if you don't....I never mess with my vehicles...they could go "Christine" on ya. Good luck and take a deep breath every so often.

Aren't you the same guy that was talking about getting an AR-15 because it was simple to learn? You have been on this "hell on earth" thing for 3 days, at least. I wouldn't trust you with a potato gun. I don't know what you been smoking and I know it is legal out there, but you are getting paranoid and sound unstable. You need to talk to somebody before we have to read about you in the papers.

Doesn't sound like the employee is the problem.

...and Asperger's.

You always attract people that are your level or lower. You need some personal development.

Can you have this guy "bumped off" without anyone getting suspicious? You may want to look into this.

Aren't you the same guy that was talking about getting an AR-15 because it was simple to learn? You have been on this "hell on earth" thing for 3 days, at least. I wouldn't trust you with a potato gun. I don't know what you been smoking and I know it is legal out there, but you are getting paranoid and sound unstable. You need to talk to somebody before we have to read about you in the papers.

No I am not like that lol
I am not that guy
I am not getting any AR

I DON'T have a college degree, but I'm more intelligent than 99% of the knuckleheads that post on this site. So there's THAT.

My back is so bad I had to take pain killers to get through Work
Vegas is turning me into a “monster “
It’s 110 now

Forum List

Back