Enormous cloud of dust from Africa's Sahara appears to be heading for Texas, Louisiana and Florida

If it ain't the mexicans burning the cane fields it's Africa sending us their dust....fuken third worlders.

All human life started in Africa.

So I would say your statement is very incorrect.

The evidence for that is eroding rather quickly. Looks like it started in Tigris Euphrates valley and other cultural hearth's around the world. Also, how do you account for Aboriginal people in Australia?

The way humans are, I'd say the statement is very correct.

The evidence for that is eroding rather quickly. Looks like it started in Tigris Euphrates valley and other cultural hearth's around the world. Also, how do you account for Aboriginal people in Australia?

They don't "account" for anything but what their ideology demands. Africa as the "cradle of all human life" is a clearly political-ideological anti-historical meta-narrative designed to fill out their campaign to instill white guilt across Western Civilization. Apparently, it has worked quite well as most fools seem to have taken the bait and kneeled in awe over the possibilites. Gag me with a ten thousand year old spoon.

Aborigines migrated from India through Indonesia. Still working on it.

Greg

Forum List

Back