Epstein's girl friend gets a bath

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Ghislaine Maxwell's jail cell was allegedly flooded with raw sewage following a list of complaints about the conditions at a Brooklyn federal prison where she is being held.

Maxwell, the former associate of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, previously complained of nosy guards at the Metropolitan Detention Center, alleging they shine a light into her cell every 15 minutes.

"Last week, raw sewage permeated Ms. Maxwell’s isolation cell, necessitating her removal to another cell. Vermin droppings fell from air vents," Maxwell's lawyer Bobbi Sternheim wrote in a Manhattan federal court filing Tuesday.

Thy sympathy cup runneth low

Ghislaine Maxwell's jail cell was allegedly flooded with raw sewage following a list of complaints about the conditions at a Brooklyn federal prison where she is being held.

Maxwell, the former associate of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, previously complained of nosy guards at the Metropolitan Detention Center, alleging they shine a light into her cell every 15 minutes.

"Last week, raw sewage permeated Ms. Maxwell’s isolation cell, necessitating her removal to another cell. Vermin droppings fell from air vents," Maxwell's lawyer Bobbi Sternheim wrote in a Manhattan federal court filing Tuesday.

OHHH man. I thought you meant a BLOOD BATH. Heard the Clintons were in town. The deadly Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome Virus seems to be rising. The guy who broke Billy Bob's meeting with Lynch caught a bad case recently. He didn't make it, some complications with Covid and ASDS I guess

hillaryhdhhhhshs.jpg

hillaryfdhdjsj.jpg

Meh.

Shit happens.
It's American dogma. It's illustrative of America's justice system that stands as the example to the rest of the world what 'not' to do.

Other examples are the US still hanging onto the death penalty, and the world's highest incarceration rate and record setting revidivism.

Can you even relate to the issues?

OHHH man. I thought you meant a BLOOD BATH. Heard the Clintons were in town. The deadly Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome Virus seems to be rising. The guy who broke Billy Bob's meeting with Lynch caught a bad case recently. He didn't make it, some complications with Covid and ASDS I guess
I often felt the Clintons should have a Surgeon General’s warning stamped on their foreheads warning people that dealing with them may be hazardous to your health or life.

Every once in a while an elite gets sacrificed for the agendas. How far this goes we will see.

I often felt the Clintons should have a Surgeon General’s warning stamped on their foreheads warning people that dealing with them may be hazardous to your health or life.
Life, disability, and health insurance had that question added.

Do you know the Clintons????......A yes means way higher risk premiums

39id5.jpeg

Forum List

Back