Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

I sure hope Eric Clapton regains full use of his hands.
I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
C5-T1------BOTH HANDS? how did that happen?

I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
Because experimental science.

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.

Do the spike proteins remain at the injection site? I actually started a thread about this very question.

Because experimental science.

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.
I had a COMPLICATION of the vaccine-----the sweet girl who did it shot right into
my ACROMION BURSA. If I did not KNOW what caused that intense pain----I would
have PANICKED. What you are describing THROMBOCYTOPENIA is an autoimmune
response------it can happen for all sorts of reasons and not at all unrealistic to blame it
on a vaccine SO? There are even medicines taken by mouth that can do that.

You people and your vax hysteria
EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg
I'm fine

Here is the thread and article about if the spike proteins remain at the injection site

Do the spike proteins remain at the injection site? I actually started a thread about this very question.
I believe that what someone decided to call SPIKE PROTEINS-----are the IMUNOGLOBULINS
that are SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN------IgM and IgG-----they FLOAT ALL AROUND which is good.
Same thing happened when you got the measles as a kid. Remember RUBELLA?

I believe that what someone decided to call SPIKE PROTEINS-----are the IMUNOGLOBULINS
that are SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN------IgM and IgG-----they FLOAT ALL AROUND which is good.
Same thing happened when you got the measles as a kid. Remember RUBELLA?
It does not sound like these spike proteins were intended to circulate through the body like this. Worse yet, there is no shutting down the production.

Forum List

Back