Esh Ve'Ashma ('Fire and Guilt') documentary to tell the story of Carmel Disaster

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
"Here comes my vehicle, the Subaru. Here is the bus, its doors still closed. They're trapped inside. Breaking the bus' door, I look at them, and snaps a photo. Ma'or, Dudu...Sigal, she's outside my frame...

The main image if of a one man holding a pipe...when coming down, Dani's pipe chilled them, they entered my car wet... at some point the water ceased, he just stood there, watching the pipe melt... They stood in the fire, already burning...They enter the car, crying and yelling- 'Save us, we're dying, we're burning...'"

Ahuva called "People are dying in here, come quick, I'm burning, hurry!"

"I look for a medic to treat Sigal, because she's traumatized, here and now. She runs back and holds me, pleading me to tell her it'll all be alright.

We all try to explain that there's a catastrophe going down there..."

"Fire and guilt" documentary film is soon to be aired in Israel as well as abroad, telling the story of the Carmel Fire disaster, which took the lives of dozens of Israelis, and destroyed at least 3 towns completely.

Exactly 3 years since, we still remember

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtAfj24Owvc]promo Esh Ve Ashma - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back