Ethical investing - ubers day are numbered

Put simply if folk work full time and cant make ends meet the state picks up the slack through the various benefits it pays out to the working poor.

That's awful!
Does the state pay more in benefits if the guy is working full time or if he doesn't work at all?
If someone is working full time the state should not have to subsidise the corporate moochers that employ them. Why are you so keen to spend my tax money ya fuckin liberal.

If someone is working full time the state should not have to subsidise the corporate moochers that employ them.

Is the welfare lower if they work, or higher?

If you're keen to cut welfare, just say so, ya whiney twat.
You cant cut welfare unless you raise the minimum wage. Folk need enough to live on and either their employer pays or you pay. Its a very simple proposition.

Is the welfare lower if they work, or higher? Its a very simple question.

I dont get what is wrong with Uber and the likes. Okay, I develop some software which allows me to get orders from possible passengers and share these orders with possible drivers. I impose the tariffs and charge the drivers with say 20% of their fee as a cost of using my database.

What is wrong with that and why should the government interfere in my rules?

We have a very large service industry that can't be replaced by Amazon or Walmart and that sector is only going to grow.
I believe that falls around education. Our government should encourage trade schools from electrical, carpentry, masonry, mechanics, and other skilled fields. There are openings all over this country for skilled employees.
Even the prison system should offer this kind of training before being released back into the population.
Just based on their training abilities they will be paid a lot more than minimum wage.
Substance & housing should be provided during this training period.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Or one could care less?

:)-

We have a very large service industry that can't be replaced by Amazon or Walmart and that sector is only going to grow.
I believe that falls around education. Our government should encourage trade schools from electrical, carpentry, masonry, mechanics, and other skilled fields. There are openings all over this country for skilled employees.
Even the prison system should offer this kind of training before being released back into the population.
Just based on their training abilities they will be paid a lot more than minimum wage.
Substance & housing should be provided during this training period.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Or one could care less?

:)-

no need for the government to do anything but get out the business of education past the high school level

The retail market cant be discounted these days and folk do not like the way that these companies operate. Thats a big loss to take on day 1.

Forum List

Back