EU could break up ‘within months,’ says Asselborn

EU could break up 'within months,' says Asselborn

Let's hope so! The jewish stranglehold on Europe is starting to break loose! Keep it up Europa!

Darn, all the countries we refer to individually would go back to being countries we refer to individually. ;)

You know I missed out on a couple of great careers after I left the music biz.

One and I really should have done it is as an effigy maker. I could be making a fortune. Think the Bush years.I would have invested in "more flammable than others" "could be lit in a second"

:lol:

Map maker as you point out. "OH SHIT WE HAVE TO HAVE A NEW ATLAS" this year for the schools.

When did Merkel become a Jew?
She is a half jew from her mother's side... and she was very active in a youth communist organization in the DDR

Had to respond to this. I understand her policy positions are driven from her east youth. But I don't have a link to any ancestry that would show Merkel as being linked to a jewish faith when I can only find Lutheran.

She is a half jew from her mother's side... and she was very active in a youth communist organization in the DDR

Had to respond to this. I understand her policy positions are driven from her east youth. But I don't have a link to any ancestry that would show Merkel as being linked to a jewish faith when I can only find Lutheran.
Her father was a Lutheran priest...(yes, some Lutheran Synods kept the terminology of "priest" also along with "pastor")

Merkel is was a communist in her youth...looks like it hasn't faded away. Communism is Jewish. Anyways...the EU is a jewish plot to bring down Europe as a whole....to bad for them they were late to the game of invading Europe with Muslim scum....the nationalist parties are even more popular now and gaining.

Zionist Bosses Behind The EU | Real Jew News
The Illuminati Jewish Plan for European Genocide

I like to think of you as a good poster. NO I know you are a good poster. What's with this anti Jew shit? Because on one worlder shit I can come back on you with GH

Merkel is was a communist in her youth...looks like it hasn't faded away. Communism is Jewish. Anyways...the EU is a jewish plot to bring down Europe as a whole....to bad for them they were late to the game of invading Europe with Muslim scum....the nationalist parties are even more popular now and gaining.

Zionist Bosses Behind The EU | Real Jew News
The Illuminati Jewish Plan for European Genocide

I like to think of you as a good poster. NO I know you are a good poster. What's with this anti Jew shit? Because on one worlder shit I can come back on you with GH
Oh it goes deeper than that. The Jewish Race is the single biggest threat to humanity. That's not just my opinion its a fact. Not all believe me or even the facts but...eh.

Forum List

Back