Euros 21 and Copa 21

now i know what to think. football is better without these cunty fans. they greeted the french team with whistling and booed pavard after getting nearly knocked out. and pavard plays for bayern munich. only assholes in the Arena.

Italy v. Switzerland at 2:30 today. Should be a decent game.

Oh yes !!!!!

1623875319777.png

If the two Copas don’t suit your interests, the CONCACAF Gold Cup starts in early July.

it’s gonna be an interesting year for USSoccer…

The women will likely win everything, as they always seem to.

The Men in the other hand have the opportunity to be spectacular or pathetic. They looked passable in early friendlies and collected a TROPHY for the completion of the inaugural CONCACAF Nations League tournament with a 3-2 Extra Time win over Mexico. Now it’s Gold Cup in July and then WC2022 qualifying in the fall. I still don’t have any confidence in Berhalter as manager of the team, but with this young (Dare I say “Golden”) generation of players, who knows what might happen.
US have a good group of young players coming through. they will do well.

Italy performed very well against Switzerland. Wales next.

Bad news for Wales.

This is not Rugby.

Both tournaments running in reduced circumstances. The Copa moved to Brazil from some place riddled with Covid. Brazil beat Venezuela last night in front of an empty stadium and it goes on for a few weeks till they play Argentina in the final.

The Euros are spread out over Europe and are pretty much a farce this time. Most of the big nations enjoy home fixtures whilst minnows like Wales travel to fucking Azerbajan which I doubt is even in Europe. They are oil rich though.

The games so far have been ho hum with no upsets and I think it will take a while to warm up. Germany plays France tomorrow which is a monumental cock up. These two should be protected from each other till the later stages. LK Eder tells me that Germany are shit this time but Frances two main men are at daggers so it may be an interesting game,

A Danish player collapsed on the field on Saturday and was taken to hospital with a heart complaint. Best wishes to him but I doubt we will see him on the field again.

For the first time since my school days I am in a position to watch every game but I lack the enthusiasm. Poland v Slovakia kicks off in a bit and I think I will struggle to stay awake.
i have actually no idea how shit or not shit the German team is this time. i am completely out of the loop. on paper, it does not look that bad. the last results were shit, so, in a EURO group stage with portugal and france, there is not much room to slowly find your pace. they must deliver immediately, or go home.
My opinion of the german team.. they always want to win, they are always competitive, whether they have the best team now, or the most ability I'm not sure, it's not like the era of the 'Klinsmann dive' when they were world-beaters and could take on the likes of Argentina and win.. I don't think the team is as good as that now.
NKQW4o.gif

Forum List

Back