Ever Know People Like This?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When you talk to one of your friends (this one happens to be my fiancée) and every time that you try to talk to them that whenever their parents are around they just won't shut up and stop butting in on your phone call? This has happened to me multiple times and whenever we're having a discussion about an issue that we're having his mother (whenever she's at his place because she works and they currently all live together due to financial issues ) has to yell at me for bringing it up and expressing myself if it's hurtful to her son when he just wants me to be truthful because it's better than a lie and THEN to top it all off they both interject when he has his doctor's appointments over his phone. We're both at the end of our ropes here because it is SO rude!!

Not to mention the fact that once my fiancée (who has Asperger's) is on SSI and or find a job, until we can find a place of our own (and possibly and hopefully eventually get me a job) that his parents will need his help paying the bills and right now he's more than willing to do it but he could always say that they're on their own and all of the money will go towards our apartment and future together.

When you talk to one of your friends (this one happens to be my fiancée) and every time that you try to talk to them that whenever their parents are around they just won't shut up and stop butting in on your phone call? This has happened to me multiple times and whenever we're having a discussion about an issue that we're having his mother (whenever she's at his place because she works and they currently all live together due to financial issues ) has to yell at me for bringing it up and expressing myself if it's hurtful to her son when he just wants me to be truthful because it's better than a lie and THEN to top it all off they both interject when he has his doctor's appointments over his phone. We're both at the end of our ropes here because it is SO rude!!

Not to mention the fact that once my fiancée (who has Asperger's) is on SSI and or find a job, until we can find a place of our own (and possibly and hopefully eventually get me a job) that his parents will need his help paying the bills and right now he's more than willing to do it but he could always say that they're on their own and all of the money will go towards our apartment and future together.
Wait, unemployed, trying for SSI, and a tRumpling?

Anybody else see the disconnect here?

Forum List

Back