Ex-MSNBC Analyst: Harris Is Staring at Electoral Disaster

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
For all the hype around the latest polls, which has flipped Nate Silver’s Electoral College projection, it doesn’t feel like she’s ahead decisively a la Joe Biden in 2020. If Kamala is mentioned, it’s her lack of interviews, her bleeding of support among core Democratic voter groups, and the polls not comporting with voter concerns. Trump is leading handily on the issues of crime, immigration, and the economy. The latest New York Times polling string isn’t good for her either. The comical aspect about that is that now liberals are saying the NYT’s polls are too Republican-friendly.

Liberals will likely say that again since the latest NYT/Siena surveys are not good. If this holds, Harris is in a position no better than that of Biden, who dropped out in July. Ex-MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin said that if this poll doesn’t turn out to be an outlier, Harris is staring at an electoral disaster.

Former President Donald Trump is leading Harris in key sun belt states, including Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina, according to a Monday New York Times/Siena College Poll. Halperin, on “Wake Up America,” said if Harris loses these three sun belt states along with Nevada, she will have just one path to victory, and if Nebraska changes how it allocates its electoral votes, even that path could vanish.

“It leaves out one of the four sun belt states, but I have reason to believe the trend there would be the same. This is what Trump pollsters and strategists predicted about a month ago, that he would reassert the dominance he had in those four sun belt states,” Halperin said. “And of course, if that happens, and I’m not sure it is, the Times polls may be outliers, but if it’s true, it means that Kamala Harris is back to where Joe Biden was before his debate with Donald Trump, which is to have exactly one Electoral College path. And by the way, if Nebraska changes the way it allocates its electoral votes, she’ll have no Electoral College paths if the Times polls are right.”

BJ -

Harris knows that she is behind, that is why she wants another debate.

All of the spamming of social media by the "bergs" of the world, is not going to change the minds of swing state voters where normal-regular people live.

For all the hype around the latest polls, which has flipped Nate Silver’s Electoral College projection, it doesn’t feel like she’s ahead decisively a la Joe Biden in 2020. If Kamala is mentioned, it’s her lack of interviews, her bleeding of support among core Democratic voter groups, and the polls not comporting with voter concerns. Trump is leading handily on the issues of crime, immigration, and the economy. The latest New York Times polling string isn’t good for her either. The comical aspect about that is that now liberals are saying the NYT’s polls are too Republican-friendly.

Liberals will likely say that again since the latest NYT/Siena surveys are not good. If this holds, Harris is in a position no better than that of Biden, who dropped out in July. Ex-MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin said that if this poll doesn’t turn out to be an outlier, Harris is staring at an electoral disaster.

Former President Donald Trump is leading Harris in key sun belt states, including Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina, according to a Monday New York Times/Siena College Poll. Halperin, on “Wake Up America,” said if Harris loses these three sun belt states along with Nevada, she will have just one path to victory, and if Nebraska changes how it allocates its electoral votes, even that path could vanish.

“It leaves out one of the four sun belt states, but I have reason to believe the trend there would be the same. This is what Trump pollsters and strategists predicted about a month ago, that he would reassert the dominance he had in those four sun belt states,” Halperin said. “And of course, if that happens, and I’m not sure it is, the Times polls may be outliers, but if it’s true, it means that Kamala Harris is back to where Joe Biden was before his debate with Donald Trump, which is to have exactly one Electoral College path. And by the way, if Nebraska changes the way it allocates its electoral votes, she’ll have no Electoral College paths if the Times polls are right.”

BJ -

All of the spamming of social media by the "bergs" of the world, is not going to change the minds of swing state voters where normal-regular people live.
He’s from MSNBC, so he must be the bomb, like Morning Joe and the rest of the line up! :biggrin:

#VOTEHARRIS

No News there. Kamala is the underdog. I still give Trump the edge. Kamala may win the popular vote though I have real doubts about a Kamala electoral victory. She could pull it off. Who knows.

For all the celebrating I'm seeing from the Dems, it's still neck and neck in the polls.

Plus, I'd still give Trump an extra 3% in any given poll, for those who don't want to admit they're voting for him. Maybe a bit more.

No News there. Kamala is the underdog. I still give Trump the edge. Kamala may win the popular vote though I have real doubts about a Kamala electoral victory. She could pull it off. Who knows.

I think that's less likely now that she could lose the EC. She's pulled ahead in MI, WI, NC, and PA

NC is a real problem for Trump because he has the Black Nazi around his neck.

Trump's rallygoers are bailing on him as soon as they get their selfies with him in the background, because his speeches are that unhinged.

Still, all that said, we need to all work as hard as we can to get Harris elected. Complacency is what killed Hillary.

I think that's less likely now that she could lose the EC. She's pulled ahead in MI, WI, NC, and PA

Trump's rallygoers are bailing on him as soon as they get their selfies with him in the background, because his speeches are that unhinged.

Still, all that said, we need to all work as hard as we can to get Harris elected. Complacency is what killed Hillary.

Being Hilliary is what killed Hilliary.

BJ -

I just read this morning that Virginia is tied. And by the looks of the polling place at the Fairfax County Government Center - which is in the heart of liberal NoVa - there is a lot more enthusiasm on the Republican side.

What killed Hillary is her bitchy nature, which is also a problem for Kamala. She had almost 100% staff turnover.

The result is unpredictable, and when the result is known, "everybody" will look back and say that it was entirely predictable.

Harris voters DON'T CARE that she hasn't done any interviews. They don't care that she never answers even the puff questions that she gets, and she merely dishes out word salads that are either lies, unrelated to the topic, or meaningless as respects the Presidency. Only a small fraction of her voters will be voting FOR her; they will be voting AGAINST Trump.

How can anybody forget that Joe Biden DID NOT CAMPAIGN in 2020, and yet still arguably won the election easily?

BJ -

312 to 226 Harris is toast.

The result is unpredictable, and when the result is known, "everybody" will look back and say that it was entirely predictable.

Harris voters DON'T CARE that she hasn't done any interviews. They don't care that she never answers even the puff questions that she gets, and she merely dishes out word salads that are either lies, unrelated to the topic, or meaningless as respects the Presidency. Only a small fraction of her voters will be voting FOR her; they will be voting AGAINST Trump.

How can anybody forget that Joe Biden DID NOT CAMPAIGN in 2020, and yet still arguably won the election easily?
No fake leftyvirus this time. They can't cheat big enough this time.

I just read this morning that Virginia is tied. And by the looks of the polling place at the Fairfax County Government Center - which is in the heart of liberal NoVa - there is a lot more enthusiasm on the Republican side.

If an open border, record inflation, crime, the elevated status of transgenders in sports, men in girl's bathrooms,
the right for Israel to exist and defend itself, energy independence, lower taxation leading to economic growth,
women's issues including reasonable birth control, safety in our neighborhoods, affordable living, is important -

You will vote for President Trump

If you ignore all of that and vote for Harris - you are in a Cult

Forum List

Back