Ex-New York assembly speaker Sassy Sheldon Silver sentenced to 6 1/2 years..."This was corruption pure and simple,” the judge said

Don Jr posted about it. they all should be locked up

New York States Legislative/Executive system basically puts most power into 3 people's hands, The Governor, the Speaker of the Assembly, and The Head of the Senate. Silver was one of those three for a long time, and it allowed him to play many games.

He was the only reason MMA took so long to be approved in NY as a sanctioned professional combat sport. He didn't like it so he never let legislation allowing it to be regulated (and thus sanctioned) get through the Assembly.

I hope Donnie baby joins him
He will. One of them is an easy layup: his signature is on the check to Stormy Daniels.

LMAO No broken law there sweetcheeks.

Fuck that guy! He's the asshole who was keeping MMA out of NY because of a culinary union dispute in Vegas. He is shady as fuck.
i wish i knew as much about MMA as you!

I don't believe any of this. I was told that we had white privilege, and only Black people go to prison. He looks white to me. So this must be fake news.
he's a democrat too.

Shouldn't Obama be rage tweeting about how this person was rail-roaded by the deep state and how the whole trial is a hoax??

Fuck that guy! He's the asshole who was keeping MMA out of NY because of a culinary union dispute in Vegas. He is shady as fuck.
If you arent familiar with the story, here it is... https://www.newsweek.com/sheldon-silvers-woes-may-pave-way-ufc-new-york-305764

If you arent familiar with the story, here it is... https://www.newsweek.com/sheldon-silvers-woes-may-pave-way-ufc-new-york-305764
he's not sassy!

i retract the nickname!

I hope Donnie baby joins him
He will. One of them is an easy layup: his signature is on the check to Stormy Daniels.

LMAO No broken law there sweetcheeks.
Another lie. Campaign Finance laws. Paying a bribe.

Forum List

Back