Ex President Of Bolivia Arrested For Attempted Coup - Are Dems Behind This?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Bolivia’s former interim President Jeanine Anez made her first appearance in front of a judge via video link on Sunday, after authorities arrested her on allegations she helped foment a 2019 coup against the country’s then-government. During the hearing, Anez and her former ministers of energy and justice, Rodrigo Guzman and Alvaro Coimbra, were accused of sedition, terrorism and conspiracy. Anez was arrested in the early hours of Saturday morning in her hometown of Trinidad and flown to the capital, La Paz - [they found her hiding inside of a box] -- Public prosecutor Harold Jarandilla said the defendants used security force allies to push then-President Evo Morales to resign after contested October 2019 elections. According to an arrest warrant seen by the Reuters news agency, several other ministers from the Anez government are also sought along with police, military and opposition figures."

In my opinion, I believe the Dems are pressuring the Bolivian government into persecuting this poor woman just because they believe she tried to foment a coup?? Really? What is it with these leftists and them always accusing everyone of attempting coups??

Even the liberal Human Rights Watch group says they arrested this woman without any evidence. This was nothing but revenge politics done by the other party to get back at the other side for what happened to former President Morales.

The CIA FBI and DOJ couldn't wait for Trump to be gone so they could resume their dangerous deadly games again.....too bad their stupidity matches their zeal to fuck with other nations....

"Bolivia’s former interim President Jeanine Anez made her first appearance in front of a judge via video link on Sunday, after authorities arrested her on allegations she helped foment a 2019 coup against the country’s then-government. During the hearing, Anez and her former ministers of energy and justice, Rodrigo Guzman and Alvaro Coimbra, were accused of sedition, terrorism and conspiracy. Anez was arrested in the early hours of Saturday morning in her hometown of Trinidad and flown to the capital, La Paz - [they found her hiding inside of a box] -- Public prosecutor Harold Jarandilla said the defendants used security force allies to push then-President Evo Morales to resign after contested October 2019 elections. According to an arrest warrant seen by the Reuters news agency, several other ministers from the Anez government are also sought along with police, military and opposition figures."

In my opinion, I believe the Dems are pressuring the Bolivian government into persecuting this poor woman just because they believe she tried to foment a coup?? Really? What is it with these leftists and them always accusing everyone of attempting coups??

Even the liberal Human Rights Watch group says they arrested this woman without any evidence. This was nothing but revenge politics done by the other party to get back at the other side for what happened to former President Morales.
Wishful thinking on the Democrat's part.
They wanted to execute Trump for imaginary crimes.

I'm just going to leave this right here.

:eusa_whistle:

The CIA FBI and DOJ couldn't wait for Trump to be gone so they could resume their dangerous deadly games again.....too bad their stupidity matches their zeal to fuck with other nations....
They have been trying to depose governments in South and Central America when Trump was in office too.....

I think their constitution is pretty clear, a 2 term limit for president. So Morales should not have been running for more terms.

Why won't he just fade into Bolivian?

They have been trying to depose governments in South and Central America when Trump was in office too.....
You don't know that....

Forum List

Back