Exorcisms make a 21st century comeback in Minnesota, U.S.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
We can see why. Demonic Democrats.

Infrequently summoned for decades, Catholic exorcists say they are now being beckoned across Minnesota and the nation, as pleas from the faithful to “cast out the devil” are on the rise.

“Sometimes they hear voices in their heads,” said Bishop Andrew Cozzens of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. “They have reactions they don’t understand. Fits of rage. Sometimes it’s a depression they just can’t shake and psychologists can’t help.”

Exorcism, often considered a relic of the Dark Ages, is making a 21st-century comeback. Catholic dioceses, including in St. Cloud and Winona-Rochester, say they now are sending their exorcists to a new U.S. institute that trains spiritual warriors. No official data are available, but Catholic leaders say there are more Catholic exorcists in the United States today than at any time in recent memory.

Infrequently summoned for decades, Catholic exorcists say they are now being beckoned across Minnesota and the nation, as pleas from the faithful to “cast out the devil” are on the rise.
“Sometimes they hear voices in their heads,” said Bishop Andrew Cozzens of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. “They have reactions they don’t understand. Fits of rage. Sometimes it’s a depression they just can’t shake and psychologists can’t help.”
Exorcism, often considered a relic of the Dark Ages, is making a 21st-century comeback. Catholic dioceses, including in St. Cloud and Winona-Rochester, say they now are sending their exorcists to a new U.S. institute that trains spiritual warriors. No official data are available, but Catholic leaders say there are more Catholic exorcists in the United States today than at any time in recent memory.

This spiritual therapy method has actually been studied and documented by medical research, including a published study on "team healing prayer" on curing patients of rheumatoid arthritis.

SOURCES for further medical R&D:
* HEALING by Francis MacNutt, edition 1999 or later www.christianhealingmin.org
* Glimpses of the Devil by Scott Peck
* Healing is Yours by Dr. Phillip Goldfedder www.healingisyours.com

I left Minnesota when I was a young man and never looked back. It's a state full of loons, my relatives that live there included.

I left Minnesota when I was a young man and never looked back. It's a state full of loons, my relatives that live there included.

The long winters and 'cabin fever', maybe? Not much socializing going on between the 'natives' whenever we visited, except among the other tourists like ourselves; we liked the International Falls area north of Ely a lot.

The article is dated Nov 2019. Hardly anything to do with the pandemic or the protests.

Perhaps the cop who snuffed out George Floyd was possessed by the devil??
"the devil made me do it"

Its in all states, even texas!!

The article is dated Nov 2019. Hardly anything to do with the pandemic or the protests.

Kneejerk reactionary posts some strawmen.

Linda Blair? Is that you?

Forum List

Back