explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

You should be confused. We prohibit the practice of religion when that practice is killing little girls thst went to a concert. We don't allow human sacrifice.

Muslims can sit in a basenent and imagine killing people to practice their religion, they just can't actually do it.
That's funny. Most Muslims I knew didn't adhere to such a twisted version of Islam.

Your attitude is stereotypical and emotional. You get angry when someone tries to pin a mass murder on a Christian and therefore all Christians. But oh hey, it's okay for you to blame more than a billion people for the acts of one radical.

I can't begin to tell you how hypocritical that is. Sigh.

Sometimes I can't tell a liberal or conservative apart. Same stereotypical attitudes about different religions. Overly ruled by emotion and hardly grounded in fact.

Hate is fueled by fear and ignorance a lot of the time. Fear of the other. And when most of your knowledge of the other comes from an echo chamber - it's not surprising. Why is anti-semitism so rife in the ME? Social media echo chambers feed it. Why is Islamophobia so rife in this country? Same reason. Eric Rudolph is labeled as representative of "Christian Fundies" and that's sold as truth in the echo chambers. Much easier then trying to unravel what is in reality complex problems with no clear cut villians and individuals using religion as a weapon.

"Hate is fueled by fear and ignorance a lot of the time."

We don't fear them, we hate because they want to slaughter our peoples, what are we supposed to do tell them we love them?

We are not ignorant, we are fully aware of the situation.

The Leftists are the ones who are afraid and also who are ignorant, it partly manifests in the pathological altruism they display.

As Mark Steyn put it:

ManchesterStrong" means a limp passivity of flowers and candlelight vigils and teddy bears for a couple of days before we all forget it until the next "strong" "united" community gets blown apart.

If someone is pointing a gun at you and/or about to blow themselves up handing them flowers isn't going to save you.

Offering flowers, candlelight vigils, teddy bears, holding hands singing Kumbaya and rambling about how "diversity is our strength" and "they won't change our way of life" and "we stand together as a community" and all the other bullshit the morons ramble isn't going to save them and the Islamists after every atrocity look at all of this faggotry and just laugh at the morons.

The Kumbaya approach is a danger to the community as a whole only they're too ignorant to realise it.

You win by fighting fire with fire, you don't win by rolling over and carrying on as normal, because what used to be normal doesn't exist anymore, the goalposts have been moved.

You win by taking revenge and hitting back at the POS.

Revenge is a natural human reaction.

Flowers, candlelight vigils and teddy bears isn't.

It's simple, either you kill them or they'll keep killing more of your people.

Kill who?

Your Muslim neighbors in Manchester?

You fight fire with fire - agree. But if in doing so you irreparibly fracture communities, then groups like ISIS win.

You should be confused. We prohibit the practice of religion when that practice is killing little girls thst went to a concert. We don't allow human sacrifice.

Muslims can sit in a basenent and imagine killing people to practice their religion, they just can't actually do it.
That's funny. Most Muslims I knew didn't adhere to such a twisted version of Islam.

Your attitude is stereotypical and emotional. You get angry when someone tries to pin a mass murder on a Christian and therefore all Christians. But oh hey, it's okay for you to blame more than a billion people for the acts of one radical.

Sometimes I can't tell a liberal or conservative apart. Same stereotypical attitudes about different religions. Overly ruled by emotion and hardly grounded in fact.

Hate is fueled by fear and ignorance a lot of the time. Fear of the other. And when most of your knowledge of the other comes from an echo chamber - it's not surprising. Why is anti-semitism so rife in the ME? Social media echo chambers feed it. Why is Islamophobia so rife in this country? Same reason. Eric Rudolph is labeled as representative of "Christian Fundies" and that's sold as truth in the echo chambers. Much easier then trying to unravel what is in reality complex problems with no clear cut villians and individuals using religion as a weapon.

We don't fear them, we hate because they want to slaughter our peoples, what are we supposed to do tell them we love them?

The Leftists are the ones who are afraid and also who are ignorant, it partly manifests in the pathological altruism they display.

It's extremism and terrorism we should be afraid of and that we should react to - in ways that recognize all members of our community as part of the solution. That's my thought.

You know, we went through this tragedy in 2012 when Adam Lanza fatally shot and killed 20 - TWENTY 6 and 7 year olds and 6 staff members at Sandy Hook Elementary. 20 parents sent their kids to school, a place they should have been safe and secure, and never saw them alive again. And that wasn't the first mass shooting of young people in a school or event or the last. And there was a lot of anger and potential to rip the community apart because the killer was a member of that community, as was his mother who had naively encouraged him to learn how to shoot and ended up one of the victims.

There is no "pathological altruism" in recognizing that demonizing an entire group for the actions of extremists is wrong. Nor does such recognition mean an "acceptance" of terrorism as some here would imply. Muslims are just as much a part of our communities as Christians. As Athiests. As Jews. This was certainly realized in the responses in Manchester - a city with many different communities, that came together in response to this vile act.

If we're to have any kind of solution to the problem of terrorism - we need to involve all affected communities, for one and we need to make sure we aren't FEEDING Isis for another. That's my opinion - we're all in this together.

A large percentage of mosques in America are used for terrorist activities.

The problem is Islam.

Their religion is incompatible with America. You can't walk into a bank with your face covered.

That's just ridiculous.

According to who?

[QUOTE="Marion Morrison, post: 17337879, member:

And the victims, what religion are they?

All religions.

It's not Islam. It's radicalization and terrorists. If you use that as an excuse to attack or persecute innocent Muslims, you feed ISIS and you ignore the real problems - fighting radicalization on line, what to do with people who travel to those countries and return, how to continue working with the Muslim communities in order to flush out problems before they manifest in violence.

Do you KNOW? has there been a breakdown of religions or communities of the children who
died? I doubt that "ALL RELIGIONS" were represented proportionately to the various
communities in England. Why ASSUME that people of ALL RELIGIONS were represented?

All religions.

It's not Islam. It's radicalization and terrorists. If you use that as an excuse to attack or persecute innocent Muslims, you feed ISIS and you ignore the real problems - fighting radicalization on line, what to do with people who travel to those countries and return, how to continue working with the Muslim communities in order to flush out problems before they manifest in violence.

Do you KNOW? has there been a breakdown of religions or communities of the children who
died? I doubt that "ALL RELIGIONS" were represented proportionately to the various
communities in England. Why ASSUME that people of ALL RELIGIONS were represented?

In terms of the victims of these people generally, many religions are represented.

Manchester is a city with many immigrant communities. It's reasonable to assume a mix of people.

As Mark Steyn put it:

ManchesterStrong" means a limp passivity of flowers and candlelight vigils and teddy bears for a couple of days before we all forget it until the next "strong" "united" community gets blown apart.

If someone is pointing a gun at you and/or about to blow themselves up handing them flowers isn't going to save you.

Offering flowers, candlelight vigils, teddy bears, holding hands singing Kumbaya and rambling about how "diversity is our strength" and "they won't change our way of life" and "we stand together as a community" and all the other bullshit the morons ramble isn't going to save them and the Islamists after every atrocity look at all of this faggotry and just laugh at the morons.

The Kumbaya approach is a danger to the community as a whole only they're too ignorant to realise it.

You win by fighting fire with fire, you don't win by rolling over and carrying on as normal, because what used to be normal doesn't exist anymore, the goalposts have been moved.

Kill who?

You fight fire with fire - agree. But if in doing so you irreparibly fracture communities, then groups like ISIS win.

They can't win when they're all dead.

PS: it's "irreparably"

All religions.

In terms of the victims of these people generally, many religions are represented.

Manchester is a city with many immigrant communities. It's reasonable to assume a mix of people.

In the navy we have a dictum "A S S U M E" makes an A S S out of U and M E

So, we go against the very foundations of our nation and start singling out a faith and their worshipers? Isn't that...dare I say it...what the Nazis did to the Jews?

I'm confused here. Don't conservatives pride themselves on defending the right to free practice of religion?

This is wrong.

It's extremism and terrorism we should be afraid of and that we should react to - in ways that recognize all members of our community as part of the solution. That's my thought.

You know, we went through this tragedy in 2012 when Adam Lanza fatally shot and killed 20 - TWENTY 6 and 7 year olds and 6 staff members at Sandy Hook Elementary. 20 parents sent their kids to school, a place they should have been safe and secure, and never saw them alive again. And that wasn't the first mass shooting of young people in a school or event or the last. And there was a lot of anger and potential to rip the community apart because the killer was a member of that community, as was his mother who had naively encouraged him to learn how to shoot and ended up one of the victims.

There is no "pathological altruism" in recognizing that demonizing an entire group for the actions of extremists is wrong. Nor does such recognition mean an "acceptance" of terrorism as some here would imply. Muslims are just as much a part of our communities as Christians. As Athiests. As Jews. This was certainly realized in the responses in Manchester - a city with many different communities, that came together in response to this vile act.

If we're to have any kind of solution to the problem of terrorism - we need to involve all affected communities, for one and we need to make sure we aren't FEEDING Isis for another. That's my opinion - we're all in this together.

This has nothing to do with Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza.

This is about a religious-political combination called Islam, it's in The Qur'an in many many passages to kill the Infidel, to go into the lands of the Infidel and kill them, that's us WE are the Infidels.

Do you know what Hijrah is? It's Jihad via immigration, it's what Mohammed and his followers did in 622 CE from Mecca to Yathrib, Yathrib they renamed Medina. It was after that that Mohammed ceased being purely a religious leader and became also a political leader and a military leader....this is when Islam ceased to be purely a religion and became a political and military movement also.

It's in The Qur'an that this is what all followers of Mohammed must do to take the lands of the Infidel, to perform Hijrah, Jihad via immigration.

All of these Islamic Terrorists have either come to our Western lands as immigrants themselves or their parents did, so it's Hijrah as instructed in The Qur'an by Mohammed himself.

This is why ALL Muslim immigration to EVERY Western nation should be banned. Period.

The one's already born in the Western nations should be rounded up and deported back to their nation of origin ie. where their parents or grandparents originate from be it Pakistan, Afghanistan, Morocco, Somalia, Algeria etc.

They do not belong, they do not integrate, they have no intention of integrating, they have thrown the wool over some peoples eyes by saying they've integrated, but its all words, by their actions and by the way they live in their own closed communities and ghettoise themselves, this shows they have not integrated and have no intention of doing so.

90% of Leftists are ignorant and clueless, they've got no idea what they're babbling about, they know little about Islam or The Qur'an, they show this every time they begin babbling their foolishness.

From the NYPD article:
Since the 9/11 attacks, the NYPD has opened at least a dozen "terrorism enterprise investigations" into mosques, according to interviews and confidential police documents. The TEI, as it is known, is a police tool intended to help investigate terrorist cells and the like.

A dozen in 12 years....(since article was 2013)

The Boston one mentions two mosques.

Your statement claimed "A large percentage of mosques in America are used for terrorist activities."

Come on Marion....that isn't a "large percentage by any means". That's like claiming a large number of anti-abortion activists support violence like bombings.

This has nothing to do with Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza.

This is about a religious-political combination called Islam, it's in The Qur'an in many many passages to kill the Infidel, to go into the lands of the Infidel and kill them, that's us WE are the Infidels.

Do you know what Hijrah is? It's Jihad via immigration, it's what Mohammed and his followers did in 622 CE from Mecca to Yathrib, Yathrib they renamed Medina. It was after that that Mohammed ceased being purely a religious leader and became also a political and military leader....this is when Islam ceased to be purely a religion and became a political and military movement also.

It's in The Qur'an that this is what all followers of Mohammed must do to take the lands of the Infidel, to perform Hijrah, Jihad via immigration.

All of these Islamic Terrorists have either come to our Western lands as immigrants themselves or their parents did, so it's Hijrah as instructed in The Qur'an by Mohammed himself.

This is why ALL Muslim immigration to EVERY Western nation should be banned. Period.

The one's already born in the Western nations should be rounded up and deported back to their nation of origin ie. where their parents or grandparents originate from be it Pakistan, Afghanistan, Morocco, Somalia, Algeria etc.

They do not belong, they do not integrate, they have no intention of integrating, they have thrown the wool over some peoples eyes by saying they've integrated, but it;s all words, by their actions and by the way they live in their own closed communities and ghettoise themselves, this shows they have not integrated and have no intention of doing so.

90% of Leftists are ignorant and clueless, they've got no idea what they're babbling about, they know little about Islam or The Qur'an, they show this every time they begin babbling their foolishness.

I totally disagree and fortunately in the US, we protect the civil rights of all our citizens via the Constitution.

As Mark Steyn put it:

Kill who?

Oh don't go all spelling nazi on me .... pttthww.

I wouldn't mind seeing ISIS annhilated, but like cockroaches I doubt it's that easy. Successfully getting rid of them, in this age of internet and social media, is not going to be easy. We should not be feeding them or giving them propoganda.

From the NYPD article:
Since the 9/11 attacks, the NYPD has opened at least a dozen "terrorism enterprise investigations" into mosques, according to interviews and confidential police documents. The TEI, as it is known, is a police tool intended to help investigate terrorist cells and the like.

Your statement claimed "A large percentage of mosques in America are used for terrorist activities."

Come on Marion....that isn't a "large percentage by any means". That's like claiming a large number of anti-abortion activists support violence like bombings.

A DOZEN mosques used as terrorist cells found in a study initiated by the NYPD over the past 12
years seems like a TREMENDOUS number to me. You expected, perhaps-----HUNDREDS?.
If it was determined that 2% of abortion activists supported BOMBINGS of abortion clinics-----I would
call that 2 % a TREMENDOUS number too. How many bombings does it take to be called
an ENORMITY???

Last edited:

From the NYPD article:

How many have been investigated? Hmm?

Not so many in the US, but the findings in other countries are that the mosques breed terrorism.

Tunisia to shutter 80 mosques after terror attack

France Is Scrambling To Close 160 Questionable Mosques

Hamas Using Mosques as Front for Terrorism

As Mark Steyn put it:

Kill who?

I wouldn't mind seeing ISIS annhilated, but like cockroaches I doubt it's that easy. Successfully getting rid of them, in this age of internet and social media, is not going to be easy. We should not be feeding them or giving them propoganda.

I wasn't, you generally make less errors than MSM journalists so it stuck out. :p ^Disregarding that.

We should be killing ISIS. No quarter. I'm over it, also over leftist ISIS apologists.

From the NYPD article:

How many have been investigated? Hmm?

Not so many in the US, but the findings in other countries are that the mosques breed terrorism.

Tunisia to shutter 80 mosques after terror attack

France Is Scrambling To Close 160 Questionable Mosques

Hamas Using Mosques as Front for Terrorism
In the UK we had a documentary called Undercover Mosque which revealed even those mosques not directly involved in active terrorism were preaching death to homosexuals and preaching and disseminating hate literature and hate sermons. Where there are mosques there will be plotting terrorist acts and preaching hatred, sometimes even weapons caches.
As Erdogan liked to quote:

IMG_2178.JPG

Even when from their own mouths, leftards won't listen.

As Mark Steyn put it:

Kill who?

I wasn't, you generally make less errors than MSM journalists so it stuck out. :p ^Disregarding that.

We should be killing ISIS. No quarter. I'm over it, also over leftist ISIS apologists.

:lmao: I'm usually one of the worst spellers on the board...

I know of no ISIS apologists. I agree, we should be killing ISIS,

Forum List

Back