explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

We don't fear them, we hate because they want to slaughter our peoples, what are we supposed to do tell them we love them?

Hate leads to more hate. Hate can be driven by fear. And when you repay hate with hate, usually that hate comes in the form of violent expression. Reacting out of fear can lead to violence as well. Hence terrorism, hence your calling for Islam to be exterminated from the face of the Earth.

I thought we learned this lesson in the past, via the Nazis, that trying to exterminate an ethnicity or religion is an atrocity, a crime against humanity, not a benefit to anyone. And you think eradicating Islam will be beneficial to us now?
Were the Nazis stopped with love?

They were obliterated, as should the radicals.

But what I'm seeing people here say is they want an entire religion and its followers to be eradicated.

Clear something up for me. What part of Islam do you want gone? Islam, or radical Islam? I sincerely hope you recognize the difference between the two.
Yes, and they weren't obliterated with love, were they?

We don't fear them, we hate because they want to slaughter our peoples, what are we supposed to do tell them we love them?

Hate leads to more hate. Hate can be driven by fear. And when you repay hate with hate, usually that hate comes in the form of violent expression. Reacting out of fear can lead to violence as well. Hence terrorism, hence your calling for Islam to be exterminated from the face of the Earth.

I thought we learned this lesson in the past, via the Nazis, that trying to exterminate an ethnicity or religion is an atrocity, a crime against humanity, not a benefit to anyone. And you think eradicating Islam will be beneficial to us now?

But what I'm seeing people here say is they want an entire religion and its followers to be eradicated.

Clear something up for me. What part of Islam do you want gone? Islam, or radical Islam? I sincerely hope you recognize the difference between the two.

Sure don't. Why don't you go ahead and define that for us. Good Luck.

Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
Is my English clear so far?
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.
Got it, or I can explain it in another language or manner?

Look guys....growing up as a Muslim we are not taught to hate or to kill.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
I see no one try and bomb Japan, Korea, New Zealand, singapore....ect. why?
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

Are you talking about the terror attack 1972? Was that because the US invaded Iraq in 2002?

Sorry but your excuses for your fellow Muslims that kill innocent children is repulsive.

You keep claiming how peaceful Muslims are and then excuse the violence.

Sorry, 911 is still fresh, this and California and France and the pirate ships and on and on and on and on and on. There is a lot of hate.

Here are terror attacks, please make an excuse for you fellow Muslim brothers.
List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia

Most Muslims are peaceful, but what floors me is the lack of condemning these attacks from you "peace loving" Muslims. You will always condemn and then add a but and that is a sign you really aren't condemning anyone.

Oh fucking bullshit. Your selective hearing is no one's problem but yours.

Are you actually so fucking full of yourself that you think a billion Muslims around the world OWE YOU an explanation because a few wags on an interenet message board can't swim their way out of a Composition Fallacy? Really?

Muslims don't owe me a thing but this guy claims he is peaceful then justifies the killing of 22 innocent kids, I am challenging his BS, I also will continue to call his BS.

Okay, look up the word radical in the dictionary and get back to me.

Islam is radical.

Islam is radical.
By that token, if we judge Christianity by the actions of the Crusaders, then so is Christianity.

Cannot believe I had to reach that far down into the barrel.

List of Islamic Terror:
Last 30 Days

During this time period, there were 172 Islamic attacks in 25 countries, in which 1051 people were killed and 1054 injured.

Pretty radical. And only 30 days.
And this is happening on this scale month in and month out the world over.

You really can't see a problem?

Islam is radical.
By that token, if we judge Christianity by the actions of the Crusaders, then so is Christianity.
If the Crusades (actually counter Crusades) were happening now I might join you.

Last edited:
And for the record, I want the radicals exterminated, not the entire religion.

That is all.

"I want the radicals exterminated, not the entire religion."

Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques.

Unless Islam itself is modernised and unless ALL the multiple passages in The Qur'an are removed where Mohammed instructs all Muslims to go and kill all Infidels, then Islam itself must be exterminated.

Now we know that Islam cannot be modernised and we know that The Qur'an cannot have all those multiple passages removed, this is because Mohammed himself in the eyes of Muslims would be being desecrated and any Muslim who dared to suggest modernisation or the removal of any of Mohammed's instructions would very probably have his head hacked off, there certainly would be a Fatwa issued on him.

You should buy a copy of The Qur'an and read it, there are multiple passages where Mohammed instructs his followers to go and kill all Infidels.

You should also read the Hadith which goes along side The Qur'an in what Islam refers to as the Fiqh, which is Islamic Jurisprudence.

The Muslims believe that Sharia is the representation of the divine law as set in The Qur'an and also the Sunnah which is the exact word of Mohammed and also his manner of life, traditions, objections etc which all Muslim males are expected to emulate to the word in the leading of their own lives.

Fiqh is a human understanding of Sharia including the expanding of it's entire interpretation of The Qur'an and the Sunnah by the Islamist Mufti's who are Islamic Jurists which in turn they use in their decisions and/or rulings ie. Fatwa.

So in order to understand The Qu'ran you should also read the Hadith.

List of Islamic Terror:
Last 30 Days

During this time period, there were 172 Islamic attacks in 25 countries, in which 1051 people were killed and 1054 injured.

Even Trump knows the difference. He calls it "Radical Islamic Terrorism"

Come now. And Trump normally isn't a reliable person to cite...

The embargo on Iraq killed 500.000 let's not talk about the bombing of civilians, do we blame all Americans and Christians foe it?
The nice Christians and the West occupied most of the world, killed millions, started 2 world wars, and left so many countries in ruines. Do we blame white and Christians for it? No.
We know it's a group of greedy scums...who were money and resources hungry who brainwashed their citizens to invade and steal other countries.

List of Islamic Terror:
Last 30 Days

Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
Is my English clear so far?
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.
Got it, or I can explain it in another language or manner?

Look guys....growing up as a Muslim we are not taught to hate or to kill.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
I see no one try and bomb Japan, Korea, New Zealand, singapore....ect. why?
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

Are you talking about the terror attack 1972? Was that because the US invaded Iraq in 2002?

Sorry but your excuses for your fellow Muslims that kill innocent children is repulsive.

You keep claiming how peaceful Muslims are and then excuse the violence.

Sorry, 911 is still fresh, this and California and France and the pirate ships and on and on and on and on and on. There is a lot of hate.

Here are terror attacks, please make an excuse for you fellow Muslim brothers.
List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia

Most Muslims are peaceful, but what floors me is the lack of condemning these attacks from you "peace loving" Muslims. You will always condemn and then add a but and that is a sign you really aren't condemning anyone.

Oh fucking bullshit. Your selective hearing is no one's problem but yours.

Are you actually so fucking full of yourself that you think a billion Muslims around the world OWE YOU an explanation because a few wags on an interenet message board can't swim their way out of a Composition Fallacy? Really?

Muslims don't owe me a thing but this guy claims he is peaceful then justifies the killing of 22 innocent kids, I am challenging his BS, I also will continue to call his BS.
IMG_2168.JPG

And what part did this little girl and the others play in the shitehole that is the ME.
You do realise you have again been unable to condemn the POS Muslim child murderer without qualification and 'but...but...but'?
You see, this is why the 'condemnations' from you and your ilk are worthless and are recognised as such by thinking people.

Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques.

Then you are advocating for religious genocide. Genocide is wrong. Period.

My entire post just went right over your head didn't it?

Yes, you obviously are not intellectual capable of understanding anything I wrote in that post.

My entire post just went right over your head didn't it?

Yes, you obviously are not intellectual capable of understanding anything I wrote in that post.

So, to help me understand you insult me instead. Not very genuine.

The embargo on Iraq killed 500.000 let's not talk about the bombing of civilians, do we blame all Americans and Christians foe it?
The nice Christians and the West occupied most of the world, killed millions, started 2 world wars, and left so many countries in ruines. Do we blame white and Christians for it? No.
We know it's a group of greedy scums...who were money and resources hungry who brainwashed their citizens to invade and steal other countries.

List of Islamic Terror:
Last 30 Days

Dear dear. All this because you simply cannot bring yourself to condemn your vile POS child murdering brother. Keep up the good work :popcorn:

Forum List

Back