explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Obama gave Nukes to his butt-buddies in Iran

Link?

I'm no longer surprised considering the source...
You're being obtuse. Dishonest.

Nope. I'm demonstrating that the poster pulled a fake point out of his ass.
But Obama conceded a nuke program to that criminal gang in Iran and you know it.

Just say it. You don't have a link, because you pulled it out of your proctologist's orifice.
You're dishonest. Obama lifted economic sanctions on Iran because he bought their phony line about ending a nuke program. Iran has no intention of honoring any deal especially with the US. This is like Carter and the SALT treaty. This only emboldens Iran.

Here's a nice little collection, from the first few pages of this thread alone, of how the Regressive Left will always spin, deflect and attack after a jihadist atrocity. One thread out so many, and so many examples.

And remember, these comments were made before the bodies of the innocent, slaughtered children were even cold:
Whelp -- you had it right the first time. Ain't no religion with blowing shit up as a sacrament. Unless of course you can show us the same video of "aaaaand it's Christians" when Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky or the IRA did their thing. Yeah, didn't think so.
What's the IRA up to these days?
it's such a shame Trump cancelled Obama's planned op to invade ISIS HQ, Raqqa
oh well, there goes another 'promise'........uuuge surprise!
It wasn't personal when the US managed to royally fuck up Iraq getting potentially 1 million people killed?
No, I have an opinion, instead of someone like you who tries to shut people down with idiotic attacks. You don't have to like what I say, but you aren't going to get away with nonsense like that.
The US went to Iraq and caused chaos, they made a political vacuum that got potentially 1 million people killed. Perhaps 20-30 people get killed in Manchester and someone this is much worse than the US going and getting 1 million people killed. Sorry, my math isn't so good, but I'm thinking 1 million is much higher than 30.
Yes, 30 is a tragedy, but had Bush no invaded Iraq, then 1 million people in Iraq and 30 people in Manchester, and people in Brussels, Paris, Boston, San Bernadino etc etc would NOT BE DEAD.
Pop quiz: Name the religions of Bobby Joe Rogers, Ted Kaczynsky and Eric Rudolph.
Irrelevant
Dafuk does "Mecca" have to do with this? Nobody can answer that. Was anyone calling for "nuke the Vatican" after the Atlanta Olympics bombing? help ---- same thing.
Yuh huh. Member how Christianism was a world-domination plan masquerading as a religion" because Eric Rudolph was Catholic? Nor do I. Having it both ways --- priceless. Ignorant hacks.
Was England on trumps ban list ?

Can't speak for others but the quotes from me are, as I've already noted, entirely about logic. Specifically, calling out the fallacies rampant in this thread, which started not only before the proverbial bodies were cold but right there in the beginning.

Member how you tried to twist my posts into --- what was your term --- "pet constituent religion", and then I challenged you to come up with any evidence at all of that, and had nothing, so you did a video dump to try to deflect it and then ran away? I sure do.
The neat thing about the quote function is that I just quote people directly and then point at it.

You people are what you people are. All I have to do is quote you and say, "see?"

I'm on the side of people like the brave & honest liberal below, who spends his days fighting people like the Regressive Left and the jihadists.

You're just another Regressive.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Aaaaaand there you go again, hopelessly trying to deflect to this "Maajid Nawaz" because you're too much of a fucking wimp to take responsibility for your own posts.

Here's a nice little collection, from the first few pages of this thread alone, of how the Regressive Left will always spin, deflect and attack after a jihadist atrocity. One thread out so many, and so many examples.

And remember, these comments were made before the bodies of the innocent, slaughtered children were even cold:
Whelp -- you had it right the first time. Ain't no religion with blowing shit up as a sacrament. Unless of course you can show us the same video of "aaaaand it's Christians" when Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky or the IRA did their thing. Yeah, didn't think so.
It wasn't personal when the US managed to royally fuck up Iraq getting potentially 1 million people killed?
No, I have an opinion, instead of someone like you who tries to shut people down with idiotic attacks. You don't have to like what I say, but you aren't going to get away with nonsense like that.
The US went to Iraq and caused chaos, they made a political vacuum that got potentially 1 million people killed. Perhaps 20-30 people get killed in Manchester and someone this is much worse than the US going and getting 1 million people killed. Sorry, my math isn't so good, but I'm thinking 1 million is much higher than 30.
Yes, 30 is a tragedy, but had Bush no invaded Iraq, then 1 million people in Iraq and 30 people in Manchester, and people in Brussels, Paris, Boston, San Bernadino etc etc would NOT BE DEAD.
Pop quiz: Name the religions of Bobby Joe Rogers, Ted Kaczynsky and Eric Rudolph.
Irrelevant
Dafuk does "Mecca" have to do with this? Nobody can answer that. Was anyone calling for "nuke the Vatican" after the Atlanta Olympics bombing? help ---- same thing.
Yuh huh. Member how Christianism was a world-domination plan masquerading as a religion" because Eric Rudolph was Catholic? Nor do I. Having it both ways --- priceless. Ignorant hacks.

Can't speak for others but the quotes from me are, as I've already noted, entirely about logic. Specifically, calling out the fallacies rampant in this thread, which started not only before the proverbial bodies were cold but right there in the beginning.

Member how you tried to twist my posts into --- what was your term --- "pet constituent religion", and then I challenged you to come up with any evidence at all of that, and had nothing, so you did a video dump to try to deflect it and then ran away? I sure do.
The neat thing about the quote function is that I just quote people directly and then point at it.

You people are what you people are. All I have to do is quote you and say, "see?"

I'm on the side of people like the brave & honest liberal below, who spends his days fighting people like the Regressive Left and the jihadists.

Aaaaaand there you go again, hopelessly trying to deflect to this "Maajid Nawaz" because you're too much of a fucking wimp to take responsibility for your own posts.
Oh, I'm just a guy on the internet.

I love quoting people who expose you people for what you are.

You'll notice I never use quotes from right wing crazies for that. I use liberals. REAL liberals, not distortions like you.

And that's why you all always turn into drama queens for me.

Irrelevant

Your handle should have been gyroscope or top.

tumblr_mph1ykhzH71r7w817o2_500.gif

We've had a president who invaded a country on false claims, destroyed that country and killed 1000's, and created safe heaven for the terrorirst's too.

He's is not to waste his time with bigots. I don't blame him

One talks about Taqqiyah, the other keeps calling me a bigot and he is the bigot. You guys are sick minded.
Muslims in the west are doctors, engineers, nurses, policemen, FBI agents, chefs, basketball players, singers, baseball players, politicians, congressmen.....you name it. Couple of nutjobs do a hate crime and you talking about eradicating everyone. Why we don't say the same about whites committing all the mass shootings? Why don't we label all catholics as rapists? Why don't we label all evangelicals as uneducated and racists?
Simply because idiots adhere to every group, and we shouldn't put all in the same basket.

Just because a Muslim's a doctor, it doesn't mean he won't try to cut his daughter's head off with a sword if she wants to marry a non-Muslim.
Exactly, and we've had Muslim doctor terrorists in the UK. And, in contrast to to the spin that Islamic terrorists are mostly poor and uneducated, well that hasn't been the case either.

Likewise, we have had a Muslim doctor in the US army shoot up his army base. Fort Hood.

We don't have some document that says we have to tolerate this shit because of "foundations" we were built on, we were built on soil and on blood.

Where in this thread did I say you have to tolerate it?

We here have a document called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They guarantee that people can practice their faith freely without any sort of reprisal from the government. And we punish those who take that belief too far and violate the rights of others. But it doesn't go as far as exterminating an entire religion based off of the actions of that.

I'm an American, and I hold American values sacrosanct to any others besides the precepts of my faith. And any suggestions that America violate its very essence to wipe out an entire belief system is pretty offensive to me.
Islam is not just a religion. It is a theocracy, incompatible with our form of government. That is why we broke from England. There is no desire in most Muslims to leave their theocracy in their homeland, and they are taught in their Mosques, theocracy is part of being Islamic. That is a genuine contradiction to our way of life. Our form of government also states all are created equal, yet Islam does not see that as so. Women are chattel, and or lesser than a man, depending on which sect. How anyone cannot see that, is beyond me.

Wrong, we did not break from England because it was a theocracy. Your puerile attempt to move the goalposts by categorizing your target into one bag while all other religions fit in another one, that's as old as the hills and has never been valid argument. Hitler was using the same argument 75 years ago to kill Jews. Nice role model.

And once again I have DONE YOUR WORK FOR YOU putting your quote where it belongs because you can't be bothered to figure it out for yourself even though everybody else has no issue doing it --- lazy-ass fuckstick.

How did the tea taste after it was soggy from seawater?

Greg

Irrelevant

To wit:
Can it be the religion of piss saying hello again?

To wit:

To wit:

Another love-letter from the Religion of Peace ( PeanutButterAndJelly Be Upon Him )...???

To wit:

Now now. We are talking about an Arianna I Hate America concert. Muslims would never bomb that donut licking american hating cvnt.

To wit:

Liberals will defend Islam till the death! Literally!

To wit:

Hospitals are reporting that the people's wounds are consistent with nail bomb attack.
Common Islamo tactic to lace the nails with rat poison should the victim survive the initial blast.

----- ALL of which were posted not only before I got here over a hundred posts in but also posted way before ANY details about the perp, including his name, were known at all.

--- along with several other posts not listed that superficially appeared as satire "it's the Amish"... "it's the Knights Templar" ... "it's the Hare Krishnas"... while simultaneously trying to sell the premise that "it's religion". Which is why I called out the dishonesty.

And it turned out it was a Jihadist, huh?!

Howboudah! :rolleyes-41: And there was Pogo, spinning like a top and deflecting.

It's craaaaaaaazy how you know all of this and the so called conservatives don't know it. They don't go to the same schools? They don't read the right books? Right sources? Or is it just FOX and Rush they listen to.

I grow up in a muslin country not once I've heard of honor killing and it's forbidden in Islam. It's purely cultural in some parts of the world and has nothing to do with religion.

I worked for a guy that was muslim. Sweetheart of a guy. Knew him for years cuz he owns a couple of the local mini markets and gas station where we used to live. One day I asked if he was hiring and he said sure. So..he hired me. But I noticed that one of his many cousins (they were all from Syria) was not counting money people would give him for money orders and told him they were not counting and they should cuz that 400 buck money order may be only 300 handed to him in cash. Oops. Women should know their place and never question another muslim..especially a family member. Sure enough..my til was short one day...and of course it had to be me..not the cousin clerk. He was not so sweet any more. He said women are to work, not comment on things beyond their understanding. And he fired me for theft. Funny thing that was not funny ha ha is...other women that worked for him later on they told him the same thing and were also fired.

No thanks. Sweet as pie. Until a female said the wrong thing to protect HIM and his business.

That's fucked up.
But it's patriarchy -- the idea of male domination. And that's a social construct, not a religious one, which is an important distinction. This one happens within and without Islam or any other religion, depending on cultural history.

I keep noting this over and over --- culture will always trump religion. If there's a conflict between the two, the cultural drive usually prevails. Religion is taught at the most from an early age when a child can understand communication in religious teachihng, but culture is taught from birth 24/7 in everything.

F'rinstance somebody yesterday brought up a hypothetical "honor killing". That's done by Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, followers of other religions, and followers of no religion. All of those religions prohibit it. So again, where there's a conflict between religion and culture, the latter prevails unless the religion can muster up enough influence to stop it.

This particular cultural artifact (patriarchy) unfortunately is virtually universal worldwide.

I worked for a guy that was muslim. Sweetheart of a guy. Knew him for years cuz he owns a couple of the local mini markets and gas station where we used to live. One day I asked if he was hiring and he said sure. So..he hired me. But I noticed that one of his many cousins (they were all from Syria) was not counting money people would give him for money orders and told him they were not counting and they should cuz that 400 buck money order may be only 300 handed to him in cash. Oops. Women should know their place and never question another muslim..especially a family member. Sure enough..my til was short one day...and of course it had to be me..not the cousin clerk. He was not so sweet any more. He said women are to work, not comment on things beyond their understanding. And he fired me for theft. Funny thing that was not funny ha ha is...other women that worked for him later on they told him the same thing and were also fired.

No thanks. Sweet as pie. Until a female said the wrong thing to protect HIM and his business.

That's fucked up.
But it's patriarchy -- the idea of male domination. And that's a social construct, not a religious one, which is an important distinction. This one happens within and without Islam or any other religion, depending on cultural history.

I keep noting this over and over --- culture will always trump religion. If there's a conflict between the two, the cultural drive usually prevails. Religion is taught at the most from an early age when a child can understand communication in religious teachihng, but culture is taught from birth 24/7 in everything.

F'rinstance somebody yesterday brought up a hypothetical "honor killing". That's done by Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, followers of other religions, and followers of no religion. All of those religions prohibit it. So again, where there's a conflict between religion and culture, the latter prevails unless the religion can muster up enough influence to stop it.

This particular cultural artifact (patriarchy) unfortunately is virtually universal worldwide.
What's wrong with Patriarchy? I spend 95% of my income on other people; I hear those mortal words repeatedly.."hey daa-aad"......and so on. Sheesh; even my study doubles as a second sewing room. If that's "Patriarchy" then don't leave out the bill paying aspects.

Greg

I know the United Methodist Church of USA is not having people blown up using their name
Not once
If it was, we would have had the good sense to close it down long time ago
But decade or more of racial and Religious PC took good sense away.
Maybe now that some celebs have seen the horror show they might sing a different tune ?

How were they on lynchings?

Greg
Dumb ass lib deflection bullshit

You have got to be kidding!! lmao. Me a lib? Now that IS an insult worthy of a pinkie wrestle.

Greg

Does not matter how many good ones there are
There are too many bad ones coming from the same name and address
Wake up wanna be dead sheep!

President Trump just danced with 100 swordsmen who respect him. I wouldn't feel safe at a Sanders/Clinton Reunion!!

Greg

There are hundreds of Muslim doctors if not thousands, they're all bad?
Wasn't a British doctor recently arrested for doing unecessary surgeries? He wasn't a Muslim he was white, but guess what I won't accuse all white doctors and blame them because of one white guy.

He's is not to waste his time with bigots. I don't blame him

One talks about Taqqiyah, the other keeps calling me a bigot and he is the bigot. You guys are sick minded.
Muslims in the west are doctors, engineers, nurses, policemen, FBI agents, chefs, basketball players, singers, baseball players, politicians, congressmen.....you name it. Couple of nutjobs do a hate crime and you talking about eradicating everyone. Why we don't say the same about whites committing all the mass shootings? Why don't we label all catholics as rapists? Why don't we label all evangelicals as uneducated and racists?
Simply because idiots adhere to every group, and we shouldn't put all in the same basket.

Just because a Muslim's a doctor, it doesn't mean he won't try to cut his daughter's head off with a sword if she wants to marry a non-Muslim.
Exactly, and we've had Muslim doctor terrorists in the UK. And, in contrast to to the spin that Islamic terrorists are mostly poor and uneducated, well that hasn't been the case either.

I'm just glad I don't live among bigots like you. Life is good.
Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
Is my English clear so far?
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.
Got it, or I can explain it in another language or manner?

Muslims don't owe me a thing but this guy claims he is peaceful then justifies the killing of 22 innocent kids, I am challenging his BS, I also will continue to call his BS.

There you go again justifying. Man, you are predictable you so called man of "peace". Lol!

I don't justify killing people. Like I said not one post did you flat out condemn the killings without adding a but. Not one and you have the nerve to call someone else a bigot? Give me a break, you have no credibility. I will flat out condemn any pretend Christian that kills an abortionist. I will flat out condemn anyone pretend Christian that causes the death of another living human. You add a but, see the difference?

His "but" does not refer to religion. It refers to "ISIS" (I call them DAESH), which is a radial political movement. He's making the distinction that you're refusing to make, because you're dishonest enough to traffic in Association Fallacies. As exemplified in your own example above ---

"I will flat out condemn any pretend Christian that kills an abortionist. I will flat out condemn anyone pretend Christian that causes the death of another living human."​

Sure, but you don't then try to plunk the blame on Christianity FOR those radicals. When it's your own backyard they become "pretend Christians". When "we" do it they're "outliers" -- when "they" do it they're faithfully executing the tenets of their religon.

That's having it both ways, and that's a Double Standard, and that's dishonest.

Issa's making the same distinction I've been making throughout this thread -- that Double Standard. Said this many times before, saying it again --- if you want to base your arguments on Association Fallacies then at least be consistent with it.

Extreme vetting is the answer of course. In this day and age it is necessary. Glad you support President Trump on that.

Greg

If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants.

It is exactly what ISIS wants. Armegeddon.

2484366791_69aab2db62_z.jpg

The situation is this, why do Muslims who adhere to Islam want to even live in Western nations?

Everything about Islam is incompatible with living in ANY Western nation.

If you want to live in another nation, then when in Rome do as the Romans. The Muslims in Western nations want to adhere to a backward philosophy that was invented in the 7th Century and has not adapted or modernised since because the teachings of Mohammed cannot be adapted, deleted or even modernised in any way shape or form.

So you have a group of people who hate Western values, but who want to live in Western nations who have the mentally of the 7th Century where they DEMAND that women dress a certain way, where they DEMAND you cannot drink alcohol or eat certain foods, where women who are not dressed as they DEMAND are perfectly entitled to be raped or defiled in any way by the Muslim men because the Muslim men think that basically ALL Western women are just sluts and are therefore objects to rape (the Muslim men treat their own women lower than dogs) plus all the other stuff they scream about that they want changing.

If I go to a Muslim nation I would be told, they would DEMAND I cover myself up and speak when I'm spoken to or else.

They come to Western nations, yet don't want to dump Islam and adapt and live as we do in the West, they should be FORCED to live by our customs and our traditions or be told to GTFO and go back to an Islamic nation.

Lots of Muslims live by western values because they are western. You don't have to "dump Islam" to believe in a Constitutional and secular government, human rights, equality, women's rights, etc.

That is quite true though many is not all; may not even be most.

Greg

If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants.

It is exactly what ISIS wants. Armegeddon.

2484366791_69aab2db62_z.jpg

The situation is this, why do Muslims who adhere to Islam want to even live in Western nations?

Everything about Islam is incompatible with living in ANY Western nation.

If you want to live in another nation, then when in Rome do as the Romans. The Muslims in Western nations want to adhere to a backward philosophy that was invented in the 7th Century and has not adapted or modernised since because the teachings of Mohammed cannot be adapted, deleted or even modernised in any way shape or form.

So you have a group of people who hate Western values, but who want to live in Western nations who have the mentally of the 7th Century where they DEMAND that women dress a certain way, where they DEMAND you cannot drink alcohol or eat certain foods, where women who are not dressed as they DEMAND are perfectly entitled to be raped or defiled in any way by the Muslim men because the Muslim men think that basically ALL Western women are just sluts and are therefore objects to rape (the Muslim men treat their own women lower than dogs) plus all the other stuff they scream about that they want changing.

If I go to a Muslim nation I would be told, they would DEMAND I cover myself up and speak when I'm spoken to or else.

They come to Western nations, yet don't want to dump Islam and adapt and live as we do in the West, they should be FORCED to live by our customs and our traditions or be told to GTFO and go back to an Islamic nation.

Lots of Muslims live by western values because they are western. You don't have to "dump Islam" to believe in a Constitutional and secular government, human rights, equality, women's rights, etc.

"human rights, equality, women's rights,"

Okay what are Muslim men's opinions on gays and the LGBTQ crowd and on women?

It's okay darling, we already know what the Muslim men's opinions on all that are.

All too often yes; that's the problem. How does one vet for IDEAS?

Greg

You still believe Trump? Lol
He bashed Saudi Arabia day and night during the campaign. 15 of the hijackers were Saudis and he didn't ban the Saudis in his ban. And he went on to do business deals to benefit him, his family and friends. Are you guys this blind?

Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
Is my English clear so far?
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.
Got it, or I can explain it in another language or manner?

There you go again justifying. Man, you are predictable you so called man of "peace". Lol!

I don't justify killing people. Like I said not one post did you flat out condemn the killings without adding a but. Not one and you have the nerve to call someone else a bigot? Give me a break, you have no credibility. I will flat out condemn any pretend Christian that kills an abortionist. I will flat out condemn anyone pretend Christian that causes the death of another living human. You add a but, see the difference?

His "but" does not refer to religion. It refers to "ISIS" (I call them DAESH), which is a radial political movement. He's making the distinction that you're refusing to make, because you're dishonest enough to traffic in Association Fallacies. As exemplified in your own example above ---

"I will flat out condemn any pretend Christian that kills an abortionist. I will flat out condemn anyone pretend Christian that causes the death of another living human."​

Sure, but you don't then try to plunk the blame on Christianity FOR those radicals. When it's your own backyard they become "pretend Christians". When "we" do it they're "outliers" -- when "they" do it they're faithfully executing the tenets of their religon.

Issa's making the same distinction I've been making throughout this thread -- that Double Standard. Said this many times before, saying it again --- if you want to base your arguments on Association Fallacies then at least be consistent with it.

Extreme vetting is the answer of course. In this day and age it is necessary. Glad you support President Trump on that.

Greg

You still believe Trump? Lol
He bashed Saudi Arabia day and night during the campaign. 15 of the hijackers were Saudis and he didn't ban the Saudis in his ban. And he went on to do business deals to benefit him, his family and friends. Are you guys this blind?

Greg

Considering we are discussing Monday's atrocity, was the bomber a Saudi? He was a Libyan Briton.

Forum List

Back