explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Who defended Isis? Show me a quote, I'll wa it for it.

You guys talk about Islam that me as a Muslim don't even know. No it doesn't preach hatred, and no it doesn't preach killing, those verses that you quotell about jihad and holy war don't apply to now a days. Again if you gonna brush us all with the same brush you only doing the terrorists we all fighting a huge favor.
You want to play the one who knows everything? You say this :
You guys talk about Islam that me as a Muslim don't even know. No it doesn't preach hatred, and no it doesn't preach killing, those verses that you quotell about jihad and holy war don't apply to now a days
But who are you to pretend That it is false and there is no evil commited, you have seen the horrors they have committed in this world? The multiple attacks and the suffering of the peoples? Did you saw the wounds of the children in Manchester arena? i could show you if you want ,if not then close your big mouth

Some wacko group claiming to operate "in the name of Islam" doesn't make Islam their causation --- any more than the wacko Ku Klux Klan or a Hitler claiming to operate "in the name of Jesus" makes Christianity THEIR causation.

Saying so doesn't make it so.

Anybody can hold up any religion they want to use as a crutch for atrocities. That's been going on as long as there have been religions.

We have known all this for CENTURIES.
We are talking about Isis why always come running defending them it is pretty chocking peoples who are inciting to defend those monsters ISIS
You defend them because you don't have Nothing to say about what happen in Manchester it is all about you, you and as a Muslim that the way you are you Muslim people it is always, Me, me and me Fuck you Ok it is clear enough for you ?

He hasn't "defended them". NO ONE has. Go ahead, quote where anyone did.

Issa has defended himself against attacks from bigots with broad brushes. Can you understand that?

You just did the same thing yourself.

Good for you. Plus I'm too busy with my kids activities to have a pet.

I love them but me and my daughter are allergic to pets. BTW dogs are mentioned in the Koran and the first pets clinic was under Islamic empire. Google it my friend.

Dude I've lived half of my life in a Muslim country and the other half touring the world while living in the US.
Most arabs and Muslims are the nicest most compassionate and the most hospitable people on earth. They care for each other, they help each other.
If we see an elderly with a heavy loaded bag we rush to help.
Someone died in the neighborhood everyone is off to help with the funeral and we collect money for the family.
If a woman is being disrespected we rush to help.
When my parent went to work and there was no school, I stayed with the neighbors that I consider my second family they fed me and took care of me like their own.
When I travel to a different city, everyone is welcoming to their house.
Kids play on the streets with 0 fear, everyone watches after them.
We have free education, free health care.
If by reforming islam, you mean we become selfish and greedy, no thank you.

He bashed the Saudis? Not that I recall. What I would like to see is the Arab League strong enough to remove nasties like Daesh but supportive of Human Rights and Western values. They do need a Reformation and many who settle in the West indeed effectively have done so on a personal level. It does, however, need to happen on a Whole of Faith level. One must recall that the Catholics were once quite militant. That has basically NOT been the case for about four hundred years. You guys are a tad behind but I do hope that it doesn't take another four hundred years for the Islamic Reformation to take place. And no; I don't mean the Reformation of Luther; I mean the Reformation WITHIN the Church.

Greg

Do you like dogs? Do you have a dog?

I'm allergic to many animals, however I am not allergic to Yorkshires, Bichons, Shih Tzus, because they don't shed and they don't create the dander, they have a fur and not hair.

ok.

You want to play the one who knows everything? You say this :
You guys talk about Islam that me as a Muslim don't even know. No it doesn't preach hatred, and no it doesn't preach killing, those verses that you quotell about jihad and holy war don't apply to now a days
But who are you to pretend That it is false and there is no evil commited, you have seen the horrors they have committed in this world? The multiple attacks and the suffering of the peoples? Did you saw the wounds of the children in Manchester arena? i could show you if you want ,if not then close your big mouth

Some wacko group claiming to operate "in the name of Islam" doesn't make Islam their causation --- any more than the wacko Ku Klux Klan or a Hitler claiming to operate "in the name of Jesus" makes Christianity THEIR causation.

Anybody can hold up any religion they want to use as a crutch for atrocities. That's been going on as long as there have been religions.

We are talking about Isis why always come running defending them it is pretty chocking peoples who are inciting to defend those monsters ISIS
You defend them because you don't have Nothing to say about what happen in Manchester it is all about you, you and as a Muslim that the way you are you Muslim people it is always, Me, me and me Fuck you Ok it is clear enough for you ?

Issa has defended himself against attacks from bigots with broad brushes. Can you understand that?

You do not have to defend him either? He can defend himself, right? But it is true that some people can not help themselves from defending the Muslims, I can defend myself alone still if English is very bad. no need to come in front of me

Lol you are funny. Actually 99.99%

Dude I've lived half of my life in a Muslim country and the other half touring the world while living in the US.
Most arabs and Muslims are the nicest most compassionate and the most hospitable people on earth. They care for each other, they help each other.
Someone died in the neighborhood everyone is off to help with the funeral and we collect money for the family.
When my parent went to work and there was no school, I stayed with the neighbors that I consider my second family they fed me and took care of me like their own.

You still believe Trump? Lol
He bashed Saudi Arabia day and night during the campaign. 15 of the hijackers were Saudis and he didn't ban the Saudis in his ban. And he went on to do business deals to benefit him, his family and friends. Are you guys this blind?

Extreme vetting is the answer of course. In this day and age it is necessary. Glad you support President Trump on that.

Greg

He bashed the Saudis? Not that I recall. What I would like to see is the Arab League strong enough to remove nasties like Daesh but supportive of Human Rights and Western values. They do need a Reformation and many who settle in the West indeed effectively have done so on a personal level. It does, however, need to happen on a Whole of Faith level. One must recall that the Catholics were once quite militant. That has basically NOT been the case for about four hundred years. You guys are a tad behind but I do hope that it doesn't take another four hundred years for the Islamic Reformation to take place. And no; I don't mean the Reformation of Luther; I mean the Reformation WITHIN the Church.

Greg

Like I said, 99% of Muslims are fine people, you just fall in the 1%, not to tough to figure out.

You still believe Trump? Lol
He bashed Saudi Arabia day and night during the campaign. 15 of the hijackers were Saudis and he didn't ban the Saudis in his ban. And he went on to do business deals to benefit him, his family and friends. Are you guys this blind?

Extreme vetting is the answer of course. In this day and age it is necessary. Glad you support President Trump on that.

Greg

Greg

Like I said, 99% of Muslims are fine people, you just fall in the 1%, not to tough to figure out.

Do you have a link?

You do not have to defend him either? He can defend himself, right? But it is true that some people can not help themselves from defending the Muslims, I can defend myself alone still if English is very bad. no need to come in front of me

Dites pas les bêtises. You just accused him of "defending ISIS", as did Papageorgio and many other posters. That is a lie. I've been accused of the same thing, and I defend myself as well.

NO ONE DEFENDED DAESH. At all.

No because your accusations are idiotic.
Where do you live btw? I'm in California and about to go for a run at the beach.

Lol you are funny. Actually 99.99%

Greg

Greg

No, I tell it the way it is and you don't like that I am already on to you.

My accusations are idiotic? Coming from an idiot like yourself, its a compliment. I live in a house.

Lax border security is the problem Katy. This is why I've always been Team Swift

DAoTxReWAAAq0bt.jpg
LOL!!!!! Perry is very unrealistic and really funny.

I love them but me and my daughter are allergic to pets. BTW dogs are mentioned in the Koran and the first pets clinic was under Islamic empire. Google it my friend.

I'm allergic to many animals, however I am not allergic to Yorkshires, Bichons, Shih Tzus, because they don't shed and they don't create the dander, they have a fur and not hair.

Do you know what a 'Happy Meal' is ?

He is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Dites pas les bêtises. You just accused him of "defending ISIS", as did Papageorgio and many other posters. That is a lie. I've been accused of the same thing, and I defend myself as well.

For me if you prefer I see a nuance that has no repugnance in his talk about Isis but rather of the defense against the Muslims and for me it is not the subject

And yet --- your posts are still short of a quote backing up your dishonest characterization. The one I asked for yesterday and you're still skulking around with "my dog ate my homework".

And yet --- your posts are still short of a quote backing up your dishonest characterization. The one I asked for yesterday and you're still skulking around with "my dog ate my homework".

Q: Pogo, from what religion do we get the words "Jihad" and "Fatwa"?

Amazing.
thud.gif
Unbelievable.

You're still so drowning in your own puddle of Ignorance, determined to find a religious motive in everything ( BUT ONLY WHEN IT'S ISLAM) because the prospect of actual critical thought scares the bejesus out of you.

Astounding. Markable and remarkable.

Words do not come from religions. They come from languages.

Amazing.
thud.gif
Unbelievable.

You're still so drowning in your own puddle of Ignorance, determined to find a religious motive in everything ( BUT ONLY WHEN IT'S ISLAM) because the prospect of actual critical thought scares the bejesus out of you.

Astounding. Markable and remarkable.

Words do not come from religions. They come from languages.

Oooo! Look at him squirm and wiggle!

It's Islam. End of story, worm.

From the guardian-

The former Labour home secretary Charles Clarke has criticised Jeremy Corbyn’s remarks. He told BBC2’s Newsnight that linking terror attacks to UK involvement in wars overseas was “simply wrong”:

The core attacks from 9/11 and beforehand have come from forces which are about trying to destroy the whole of our society: this is before the Iraq war, before the wars in Syria.

And they’re about eliminating the ability of young people to go an event like they did in the Manchester arena, eliminating programmes like this to create a society under the caliphate, which really removes all our democracies. It’s quite different from previous terrorist organisations.

The motive force is about the destruction of all the core elements of our society and that’s not something which is about a foreign policy conflict, something in Syria, something in Iraq, whatever it might be. It’s about a totally opposed vision of what society should be.

Clarke was home secretary during the 7/7 bombings in London that killed 52 people. He has been a frequent critic of the current Labour leader.

:clap2:

You are just clueless and a liar. I didn't defend anyone. I'm trying to help you understand why you are clueless.

For me if you prefer I see a nuance that has no repugnance in his talk about Isis but rather of the defense against the Muslims and for me it is not the subject

They are both Arabic words and the back before Islam :).

Too many people are yelling. They're so busy yelling they can't hear what the other is actually saying. And then a mob forms.

Forum List

Back