Exposing Bolshevik empire 's War Crimes In Afghanistan *WARNING Mature Audiences Only

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
tankies will condemn the Vietnam war but will justify this Bizarre , oriental sadism ...
Can't wait for the leftist apologist trying to defend the leftist intervention....

tankies will condemn the Vietnam war but will justify this Bizarre , oriental sadism ...
Can't wait for the leftist apologist trying to defend the leftist intervention....

I'm not so sure that Afghanistan would not have been better off, way better off, under Soviet rule, when the Soviets invaded in 1979. Many Afghanis actually welcomed the Soviets and preferred Soviet rule over what they had before. I've known a number of Afghanis who were there during the period, and their views on the Russian invasion were quite mixed.

Yes, Soviet military forces committed many war crimes in Afghanistan, but we have to remember they were fighting jihadists, who were arguably more brutal and vicious than the Russians.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure that Afghanistan would not have been better off, way better off, under Soviet rule, when the Soviets invaded in 1979. Many Afghanis actually welcomed the Soviets and preferred Soviet rule over what they had before. I've known a number of Afghanis who were there during the period, and their views on the Russian invasion were quite mixed.

Yes, Soviet military forces committed many war crimes in Afghanistan, but we have to remember they were fighting jihadists, who were arguably more brutal and vicious than the Russians.

only in the non pashto cities , + 90 % Afghanistan lived in villages at that time.

a-STAN , dont exist as a modern state, its just tribal territory . what Moscow Bolsheviks did to them ? they destroyed the traditional, very thin system checks and balances . Ever since then A-stan can not be fixed, we have tried and results ... so so ...

Forum List

Back