"eyes only"

Nations hacking the servers of other nations...done all the time. We do it all the time, too. .

We also have spies and moles in foreign countries. That doesn't make it legal. In fact, when they get caught, they're often sentenced to death for espionage.

Hasn't been anyone sentenced to death for espionage in the US since the mid 50's.

And Trump doesn't telegraph capabilities or plans, but you're still making assumptions the these so called cyber bombs planning, development and implementation could be completed in 5 months.

Actually they were implemented within weeks. They were in the pipeline for years, but needed the presidential go ahead to release them. The military has a whole cyber division working on such weapons for the last decade.

Wow, the link said they were still in the planning stage on Jan 20. You're just coming up with more ridiculous assumptions.

Then you're not paying attention. The clown is so insecure about his minority win he carries around laminated copies of the electoral map (where he ranks 45th in electoral wins). He's so upset about losing by 3 million votes and being the second largest popular vote loser in history that he makes up lies about 3-5 million illegals voting.

He made a couple of Tweets and there is an investigation going on about voting issues. I hardly think that makes him losing his mind over the matter. Not like Obama where Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity lived rent free in his mind.

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote

At least Trump didn't pull his theories out of thin hair like Democrats and "Russian collusion"

The military bluffs all the time, moron.

Examples !!!
D-Day. Patton was in charge of a bogus invasion force designed to fool the Germans.

Patton's Ghost Army - D-Day Deception - America in WWII mag

That wasn't a BLUFF. We actually invaded France.

A bluff, is where we hint we'll do something, and we don't do it.

Trumn warned japan that we had a huge new weapon, and when they ignored Truman, we dropped the a-bomb on hiroshima and nagasaki.

As I said, the military doesn't BLUFF

Last edited:
Then you're not paying attention. The clown is so insecure about his minority win he carries around laminated copies of the electoral map (where he ranks 45th in electoral wins). He's so upset about losing by 3 million votes and being the second largest popular vote loser in history that he makes up lies about 3-5 million illegals voting.

He made a couple of Tweets and there is an investigation going on about voting issues. I hardly think that makes him losing his mind over the matter. Not like Obama where Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity lived rent free in his mind.

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote

At least Trump didn't pull his theories out of thin hair like Democrats and "Russian collusion"

You really haven't been paying attention. Crooked Donnie Small Hands brings up his electoral college "victory" (bottom 10) with every foreign leader, in practically every meeting...pretty much every time he steps in front of a microphone. So insecure....

Examples !!!
D-Day. Patton was in charge of a bogus invasion force designed to fool the Germans.

Trumn warned japan that we had a huge new weapon, and when they ignored Truman, we dropped the a-bomb on hiroshima and nagasaki.

You're an idiot.

You really haven't been paying attention. Crooked Donnie Small Hands brings up his electoral college "victory" (bottom 10) with every foreign leader, in practically every meeting...pretty much every time he steps in front of a microphone. So insecure....

I have seen or heard almost every speech Trump has. I haven't heard him bring it up in months. So I Googled it. Here is what I found:

Foreign leaders told to praise Trump on election win: report

World leaders are being told by their advisors to bring it up.

Examples !!!

You're an idiot.

bipatricia calling someone an idiot ....

I dont care who you are, thats funny !

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Examples !!!

You're an idiot.

What's even funnier is you thinking that you're smart. You get your ass kicked in here about 50 times a day. You and Right Winger aren't even worth debating, you are so stupid. I already proved the military does bluff, yet you're calling me stupid for saying so.

Like RightWinger, you're a dumbass.

Examples !!!

You're an idiot.

What's even funnier is you thinking that you're smart. You get your ass kicked in here about 50 times a day. You and Right Winger aren't even worth debating, you are so stupid. I already proved the military does bluff, yet you're calling me stupid for saying so.

so you say ... youre not stupid, youre a f'n MORON who aspires to be stupid.

g'luck grasshopper ...

You're an idiot.

g'luck grasshopper ...

Right. So does the military ever bluff? Are you defending that idiocy?

Ghost Army: The Inflatable Tanks That Fooled Hitler

You're an idiot.

g'luck grasshopper ...

Right. So does the military ever bluff? Are you defending that idiocy?

Ghost Army: The Inflatable Tanks That Fooled Hitler

I'd imagine Military leaders bluff on a regular basis during verbal communications.

Hitler huh ?

you just cant manage to live in the present can you .. MORON

Forum List

Back