"eyes only"

Suddenly, Obama faced a successor who had praised WikiLeaks and prodded Moscow to steal even more Clinton emails, while dismissing the idea that Russia was any more responsible for the election assault than “somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.”

“The White House was mortified and shocked,” said a former administration official. “From national security people there was a sense of immediate introspection, of, ‘Wow, did we mishandle this.’ ”

Trump is a complete tard. And his Chumps all jumped on the Tard Train.

Obama also approved a previously undisclosed covert measure that authorized planting cyber weapons in Russia’s infrastructure, the digital equivalent of bombs that could be detonated if the United States found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow. The project, which Obama approved in a covert-action finding, was still in its planning stages when Obama left office. It would be up to President Trump to decide whether to use the capability.

Is it available?

Now watch.

Every last one of these tards will still parrot what they have been told to parrot, and will bleev what they have been told to bleev.

moneky_blind.jpg

“The punishment did not fit the crime,” said Michael McFaul, who served as U.S. ambassador to Russia for the Obama administration from 2012 to 2014. “Russia violated our sovereignty, meddling in one of our most sacred acts as a democracy — electing our president. The Kremlin should have paid a much higher price for that attack. And U.S. policymakers now — both in the White House and Congress — should consider new actions to deter future Russian interventions.”

But as we all know, Trump has done fuck-all to punish Russia. Not so much as a fucking tweet.

Because he is a traitor. Putin's cock holster. A morbidly obese lickspittle.
You mean President Trump.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

The project, which Obama approved in a covert-action finding, was still in its planning stages when Obama left office. It would be up to President Trump to decide whether to use the capability.
Is it available?

The cyber bombs are in place, and ready to be triggered by the authority of the president.

Trump has his finger on the "cyber" button, but I doubt he would do anything to hurt his pal Putin.

Funniest thing yet from the latest Democratic Party debacle. Obama knew all about it but was afraid to act! :lmao:
See, Siete?

I told you they wouldn't read it.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

From the link:

Over that five-month interval, the Obama administration secretly debated dozens of options for deterring or punishing Russia, including cyberattacks on Russian infrastructure, the release of CIA-gathered material that might embarrass Putin and sanctions that officials said could “crater” the Russian economy.

But in the end, in late December, Obama approved a modest package combining measures that had been drawn up to punish Russia for other issues — expulsions of 35 diplomats and the closure of two Russian compounds — with economic sanctions so narrowly targeted that even those who helped design them describe their impact as largely symbolic.

He dithered for 5 months.

Read the WHOLE article.

Don't be a parroting retard claiming Obama did nothing.
What is your favorite part about the fake news?
Mine is the article pointing out Obama could have really taken firm action, but dithered and ultimately slapped them on the wrist with a wet noodle.
And what has Trump done?

Less than nothing. He's actually collaborating, like you and the other useful idiots.
Why would Trump do anything? He is Putin's puppet and Soviets run America now.
So what's Obama's excuse for doing nothing?

The project, which Obama approved in a covert-action finding, was still in its planning stages when Obama left office. It would be up to President Trump to decide whether to use the capability.
Is it available?

The cyber bombs are in place, and ready to be triggered by the authority of the president.

Trump has his finger on the "cyber" button, but I doubt he would do anything to hurt his pal Putin.
Because the MSM told you and the Russians they were there!:cuckoo:

Why would Trump do anything? He is Putin's puppet and Soviets run America now.

Obama expelled 35 russian operatives, closed two russian stations, and put covert cyber bombs in place for the next president to use to attack russia.

See? It didn't take but a couple minutes and the parrots are still parroting what they have been told to parrot, despite it being TOTAL BULLSHIT.

There isn't an original thought in the empty skulls of the entire flock of these subservient useful idiots.

Then, on Oct. 31, the administration delivered a final pre-election message via a secure channel to Moscow originally created to avert a nuclear exchange. The message noted that the United States had detected malicious activity, originating from servers in Russia, targeting U.S. election systems and warned that meddling would be regarded as unacceptable interference. Russia confirmed the next day that it had received the message but replied only after the election through the same channel, denying the accusation.

I guess sending US organizers and US taxpayer money to Israel was acceptable meddling. LMAO

BTW, you didn't answer my question. Hatfield or McCoy?

Is it available?

They were still in the planning stage in late Jan, how do you know they have been completed?

Forum List

Back