Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.
In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

And yet, a mass murdering dictator still has his facebook page.............of course, he is a leftist.

I find it fascinating that liberals are applauding this.

But, I guess it let's us know that they're in favor of people being banned for what they say and what they think.

It also let's us know that they're absolutely petrified at the thought of Trump. We see, through almost daily postings here, how deeply they suffer their TDS, but this is a whole new level...

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

I. LOVE. IT.

Wise-ass words, dumbshit. Wise-ass.
The FB board decided to continue the ban because of the affection and air kisses blown to the insurrectionists in Trump's Jan. 6 video.

I find it fascinating that liberals are applauding this.

But, I guess it let's us know that they're in favor of people being banned for what they say and what they think.

It also let's us know that they're absolutely petrified at the thought of Trump. We see, through almost daily postings here, how deeply they suffer their TDS, but this is a whole new level...
There are six pages of right wing loons starting threads about Obama

You guys must be terrified. He's been out of office for over 4 years.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

The failure of his blog just proves what I've always said, the Trumpanzees are in for the sheer entertainment value. Trump is nothing but a stand-up shock jock. And those types need an audience. Not pixelated methane on a web page.

Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

Forum List

Back