Fake Liberal "Outrage" Over Old Trump Tape--But Bill C's Trips with Pedophile OK

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Of course, liberals are aflame over a newly discovered audio tape on which Trump can be heard engaging in some lewd male banter. This tape is 11 years old. And the tape contains nothing but the type of lewd banter that many men have participated in.

You'll excuse me for sneering at the liberal "outrage" over this 11-year-old tape of male banter. Where is the liberal outrage over the fact that Bill Clinton took 26 trips with convicted pedophile Jeff Epstein on his "Lolita" jet to his private orgy island? Hey? Over the last year, real journalists and real researchers have uncovered documents that establish that Bill Clinton took many more trips with Epstein than previously thought--again, 26 trips--and that on at least five of those occasions Clinton ditched his Secret Service detail. Gee, I wonder why?

Am I disgusted by the 11-year-old Trump tape? Yes, I certainly am. It's shameful, and I'm glad to see that Trump has issued a clear, unequivocal apology. But, Trump's lewd male banter didn't get four Americans killed in Benghazi. Trump's banter didn't lead to the disastrous withdrawal from Iraq that failed to leave a residual force and that allowed ISIS to occupy an area the size of Kentucky. Trump didn't stand in front of the grieving families of the Benghazi victims and lie to them about why their loved ones were killed. And Trump's banter is nothing compared to Bill Clinton's frequent flying mileage with a known pedophile to his private island.

Sources on Bill Clinton's junkets with Jeff Epstein:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...-trips-lolita-express-child-daniel-greenfield

Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew On Sex Offender's Jet Much More Than Previously Known

Of course, liberals are aflame over a newly discovered audio tape on which Trump can be heard engaging in some lewd male banter. This tape is 11 years old. And the tape contains nothing but the type of lewd banter that many men have participated in.

You'll excuse me for sneering at the liberal "outrage" over this 11-year-old tape of male banter. Where is the liberal outrage over the fact that Bill Clinton took 26 trips with convicted pedophile Jeff Epstein on his "Lolita" jet to his private orgy island? Hey? Over the last year, real journalists and real researchers have uncovered documents that establish that Bill Clinton took many more trips with Epstein than previously thought--again, 26 trips--and that on at least five of those occasions Clinton ditched his Secret Service detail. Gee, I wonder why?

Am I disgusted by the 11-year-old Trump tape? Yes, I certainly am. It's shameful, and I'm glad to see that Trump has issued a clear, unequivocal apology. But, Trump's lewd male banter didn't get four Americans killed in Benghazi. Trump's banter didn't lead to the disastrous withdrawal from Iraq that failed to leave a residual force and that allowed ISIS to occupy an area the size of Kentucky. Trump didn't stand in front of the grieving families of the Benghazi victims and lie to them about why their loved ones were killed. And Trump's banter is nothing compared to Bill Clinton's frequent flying mileage with a known pedophile to his private island.

Why Bill Clinton's 26 Trips on the Lolita Express Child Rape Jet Matter

Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew On Sex Offender's Jet Much More Than Previously Known
You don't want to bring that up. Trump's been to that island too. He considers Epstein a "terrific guy."

You don't want to bring that up. Trump's been to that island too. He considers Epstein a "terrific guy."

ok---so BOTH boys misbehaved in similar ways-----I am not
surprised------boys will be boys. The demo jerks (I am a registered democrat for life) should have LEFT IT ALONE_--
they opened up a CAN OF WORMS

Last edited:

lol

And yet again: Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything.

[Rhetorical] Are conservatives so stupid, clueless, desperate, and delusional to believe this will in any manner ‘adversely affect’ Clinton’s chances to win the WH.

Pandora is requesting that you idiots stop opening her damn box!

Trump and Clinton have been accused of sex with underage girls, so do you really want to go down this damn road?

If so then why attack Clinton and not attack Trump too?

I say both are douche nozzles but alas I am not voting for Trump nor am I voting for Bill bitch hound of a wife either!

Oh it didn't happen. Dont you realize that. Everything bad the Clintons do is just a conspiracy

Trump and Clinton have been accused of sex with underage girls, so do you really want to go down this damn road?

I say both are douche nozzles but alas I am not voting for Trump nor am I voting for Bill bitch hound of a wife either!

When was HIllary Clinton accused of sex with underage girls?

>>>>

The leftwing douche bags think what Trump said is a scandal, but they turn a blind eye to the activities of this scumbag.

Jeffrey Epstein, the “billionaire pedophile” who was accused of keeping under aged girls as sex slaves on his private island, was long known to be friendly with former President Bill Clinton. The extent of that relationship, however, has never been made clear. But new records indicate the former leader of the free world was much cozier with Epstein than originally known.

Records obtained by Fox News show that Clinton “was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the ‘Lolita Express’ — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.”

Original reports had Clinton on Epstein’s personal 727 only 11 times, however the flight logs obtained by Fox have him flying more than twice that amount. Fox News reports:

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called “TrafficKing.” “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed. The U.S. Secret Service has declined to answer multiple Freedom of Information Act requests filed by FoxNews.com seeking information on these trips. Clinton would have been required to file a form to dismiss the agent detail, a former Secret Service agent told FoxNews.com.

When was HIllary Clinton accused of sex with underage girls?
>>>>

give it time

Trump can tell you all about it since he's been there too. He calls Epstein a "terrific guy" who shares his affinity for younger women.

Possible rapist and a rape enabler...

And they call themselves feminists.

MikeGriffith is an apostate from his own faith walk and guidance from his LDS church, which repudiated Trump today.

I would rather Trump stay on the ticket and be soundly defeated, so the crazies will not say the election was "rigged."

Trump is filth, and America must reject him.

What will the media say / how will the media avoid reporting the story when 'Sick Willy' begins taking Air Force 1 out to Pedophile Island?!

What will the media say / how will the media avoid reporting the story when 'Sick Willy' begins taking Air Force 1 out to Pedophile Island?!

You mean the pedophile that was good friends with Donald Trump who would hang with The Donald in New York, the friend that The Donald would visit and party with at Pedophile Island, and whose association has resulted in The Donald being in court for raping a 13-year old?

The Billionaire Pedophile Who Could Bring Down Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits

>>>>

Forum List

Back