Fallout (Amazon)

Just finished watching. Never played the game, so just my impressions of the series. It's pretty nice visual novel, but it lacks good chasing scenes to become a good western.
Heroes are pretty childish, including formally 200 year old grown-ups. Generally talking, in this work the spiritually offensive and physically unclean are united. All what I love. Boys and girls eking out their living for nothing in the wandering and vicissitudes, in a vain attempt to return into their cribs.
But anyway, as I said it was pretty entertaining. I'm going to sleep with it, and may be tomorrow I'll write a bit more.

Last edited:
You gotta get past the Woke / Trans stuff and enjoy the Fantasy that they blow wheelbarrows of $$$ at

Sorry, but I refuse to do that.

I still remember the distaste I felt when I watched the attempt at continuing the "Willow" story not all that long ago. And the simple fact is, when the writers are spending so much time pushing their agendas, it results in shoddy and bad work that is largely unwatchable. Now I loved the original movie, as did my kids. And my son and I both watched the first episode of that abomination, and within 10 minutes we looked at each other and as I left the room he turned it off. The woke agenda felt as subtle as if they had pounded it in with a sledgehammer, and the writing was absolutely beyond belief. I think the final straw for me was when one of the characters said to another to "suck it up". That was about the ultimate in lazy writing, where they literally insert a WWII slang term into what is supposed to be a fantasy story.

Thankfully, Fallout did not suffer from that, and it was actually refreshing to see something that was not. I even chuckled a bit at the insertion of incest, as that was not something I had expected in the modern era.

And I also have to admit, I greatly enjoyed how much of it was shot on real location, with practical effects. It was not one of the modern abominations where absolutely everything is CGI. I know I felt a lot of distaste for Dr. Strange MOM when I saw that a simple shot from a skyscraper looking down onto the city street was CGI. Who in the hell authorized that freaking waste of money, creating CGI buildings, street, cars, and people on the sidewalk that did not look at all real. Were they too freaking lazy to go out with a B crew and actually film it live somewhere?

And to be honest, the first MCU movie in years I am looking forward to is Deadpool 2. And for part of the same reason, from so many of the photos and information that have been leaked, a good deal of that was shot on location with practical effects.

Forum List

Back